The Student Room Group

When will I receive my student finance?

It was scheduled for the 14th of September. Everything was set up and ready, I enrolled at my college and gave all my details. But I was also supposed to enrol on the actual university site but they had a delay and didn’t end up giving us our details till today. So when will I receive my finance now?
Reply 1
If you don’t get it by next week then you’ll probably get it at the beginning of October x
Original post by Jones448
It was scheduled for the 14th of September. Everything was set up and ready, I enrolled at my college and gave all my details. But I was also supposed to enrol on the actual university site but they had a delay and didn’t end up giving us our details till today. So when will I receive my finance now?

Hiya!

I have had the same thing happen to me as well. I recommend logging into your student finance account and then selecting your finance plan and it should give you the option to open up a timetable showing when you will receive each payment. Mine has been delayed to the 5th October but it could appear sooner. You will revive a text about 5 days to a week before you receive it giving you information on the specific date that your loan will be sent to your account.

I know there have been lots of delays with student finance and lots of students are in the same position. You can always drop them an email to explain your situation to see if they can provide any more information.

Sam- Official Student Rep :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Hiya!

I have had the same thing happen to me as well. I recommend logging into your student finance account and then selecting your finance plan and it should give you the option to open up a timetable showing when you will receive each payment. Mine has been delayed to the 5th October but it could appear sooner. You will revive a text about 5 days to a week before you receive it giving you information on the specific date that your loan will be sent to your account.

I know there have been lots of delays with student finance and lots of students are in the same position. You can always drop them an email to explain your situation to see if they can provide any more information.

Sam- Official Student Rep :smile:

Thank you! Not sure how to open up my timetable though can you give me more details?

Thanks
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending