The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by macy_m
Yet another thread ready to make certain girls feel bad bc they’re not ‘ideal’ smh
Same goes for the male versions

more reasons to not let my kids have social media until 16-18. constant societal pressures to be a certain way.
Original post by heyitsyaboy1
more reasons to not let my kids have social media until 16-18. constant societal pressures to be a certain way.

Do you honestly believe theres societal pressure for height for women? You clearly have not seen any of the links I put.
Original post by TheStarboy
0 foot to 12/13 foot. Nothing more and nothing less

High standards, eh?
Original post by PhantomLion55
Dont care. Women do it all the time to men, cry me a river

Insecurity is a bad look on anyone. Bad enough that you're a short, angry man. Having a negative attitude lowers your attractiveness to the lowest levels.
Original post by Synergy~
High standards, eh?

Covering all bases. Hopefully, no one grows to be more than 13 foot tall in my lifetime.
Insecurity is a bad look on anyone. Bad enough that you're a short, angry man. Having a negative attitude lowers your attractiveness to the lowest levels.

This post has nothing to do with me in any way. I have not stated anything about me and I'm clearly just asking the simple question, what is the ideal height range for women. Leave me out of this please, thank you
Original post by β0b
if you have these, why bother starting a thread about it? just curiosity? if so, fair I guess.

can you read?
Original post by Anonymous
I’m 5’5 and they call me short af

im 5'2
imagine lol
Check my links, you're living under a rock

You have linked articles to secondary and tertiary sources which have no validity such as eharmony psychology today, bbc, the conversation, washington posts etc etc are not legitimate sources as they are made for entertainment

The few legitimate actual studies you sent relates to a perceived dominance of taller people, not really linking to 6 foot being the perfect height...
Do you honestly believe theres societal pressure for height for women? You clearly have not seen any of the links I put.

I think there if a girl is tall
Reply 31
can you read?

apparently not😅
Original post by Anonymous
I think there if a girl is tall

Maybe, but models are tall.

wasnt talking about height. in general. for men and women. looks, weight, even **** size. and keeps getting worse
Covering all bases. Hopefully, no one grows to be more than 13 foot tall in my lifetime.

prsom :lol:
Original post by The Torrent
You have linked articles to secondary and tertiary sources which have no validity such as eharmony psychology today, bbc, the conversation, washington posts etc etc are not legitimate sources as they are made for entertainment

The few legitimate actual studies you sent relates to a perceived dominance of taller people, not really linking to 6 foot being the perfect height...

No, thats not what i'm saying. I'm not saying 6 feet is the perfect height. I'm saying in general tall men, which includes the height of 6 feet, is the ideal height to have for men and garners more attraction
@PhantomLion55

Check this thread
Attachment not found

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2609519

*but ut has been made 5 years ago not sure if standards have changed. You could possibly create a poll here though if you really want to find out what the "ideal" height is
(edited 3 years ago)

This thread is 6 years old, standards change
No, thats not what i'm saying. I'm not saying 6 feet is the perfect height. I'm saying in general tall men, which includes the height of 6 feet, is the ideal height to have for men and garners more attraction

Once again you linked a single primary source which was an exploration onto a perceived dominance of taller people....

Latest

Trending

Trending