The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheStarboy
8 Threads started by you. All associated with height. Even your first thread is about your height and short women hating on you.

Is that denying my height obsession?
Original post by PhantomLion55
What in the **** are you saying?

I mean I can only really copy and paste it again so... I'll give you the chance to re-read it.
Original post by Synergy~
man... :rofl3:
Seriously why are you so annoyed about this. Didn't AMN75 say that he posted some studies for women's height? What other answer are you looking for lol

The reason why i'm annoyed is because people are denying the fact that society deems tall men have the best height and its interesting that people are disagreeing with me on that because this has been the case for centuries.
Reply 83
Are you stupid? You realize this has nothing to do with tall men right? Can you read the title or is the profile picture accurate of what you actually are?

I had to scroll up to take a quick look at the profile pic.

could not contain my laughter lmao :rofl:
Is that denying my height obsession?

That's your height obsession in action. I'm pointing it out. Your denial is based on you avoiding admitting you do.

For example: Do you have an obsession with height? only answer Yes or No
Original post by ANM775
I had to scroll up to take a quick look at the profile pic.

could not contain my laughter lmao :rofl:

ngl same I laughed for a good two minutes :lol:
Original post by Anonymous
A 5'8 man can be tall in ASIA and a 6 ft can be short in Netherland. So how can you tell that 6 ft is the ideal height?

That's EXACTLY what I said lol.
Original post by TheStarboy
That's your height obsession in action. I'm pointing it out. Your denial is based on you avoiding admitting you do.

For example: Do you have an obsession with height? only answer Yes or No

So for a short guy with "height obsession" arguing that tall men are better and have the best height, not even saying that my own height good because its ****, you call that "obsession?"
I never said 6 feet is the ideal height you moron. I said tall men in general are, i said 6 feet and UP.

Really?? Try being 6ft or plus in asia, And forget about girls, i can assure you that your even your parents will make jokes about your height. In asia 5'10 is considered tall, and 6ft+ abnormally tall.
So for a short guy with "height obsession" arguing that tall men are better and have the best height, not even saying that my own height good because its ****, you call that "obsession?"

How tall are you? 5'4?
Really?? Try being 6ft or plus in asia, And forget about girls, i can assure you that your even your parents will make jokes about your height. In asia 5'10 is considered tall, and 6ft+ abnormally tall.

Are you stupid? You know the concept of society right? Is Asia the only part of this world that is society? 6 feet and plus is still attractive to women in Asia. There are several Asian women that are with tall White men, even in Asia.
How tall are you? 5'4?

Yessir, short AF. I'm not like the rest of the ******s on this thread that avoid the fact that tall men have the best height. If I didn't think so I would be saying my own height is ideal, but 100% its not. Being tall for a man is IDEAL
Are you stupid? You know the concept of society right? Is Asia the only part of this world that is society? 6 feet and plus is still attractive to women in Asia. There are several Asian women that are with tall White men, even in Asia.

Are you stupid?? Asia makes up more than 60% of the population alone. And there are also more than several asian women who jokes around when a guy is 6ft+. In term of attraction i dont think a 4'11 or 5'2 women will find 6ft+ to be nothing but a giant. And if they do find 6ft women attractive, its their personal choice just like a 5'8 guy can be attractive and ideal to a 5'2 girl.
Are you stupid?? Asia makes up more than 60% of the population alone. And there are also more than several asian women who jokes around when a guy is 6ft+. In term of attraction i dont think a 4'11 or 5'2 women will fin,d 6ft+ to be nothing but a giant. And if they do find 6ft women attractive, its their personal choice just like a 5'8 guy can be attractive and ideal to a 5'2 girl.

Holy **** you're such a ****ing idiot I can't even. I was talking about 6'0 and up MEN not WOMEN. Its not about attraction, literally speaking tall men have the best height thats all there is to it. This has been the case throughout all of history. The taller and bigger species are seen as having the best physical qualities.
(edited 3 years ago)
Yessir, short AF. I'm not like the rest of the ******s on this thread that avoid the fact that tall men have the best height. If I didn't think so I would be saying my own height is ideal, but 100% its not. Being tall for a man is IDEAL

Don't joke, you are not 5'4.
Holy **** you're such a ****ing idiot I can't even. I was talking about 6'0 and up MEN not WOMEN

Do you even read bruh??
Or maybe i messed up my writing. Lol
Don't joke, you are not 5'4.

Why would I joke about being 5'4?
Do you even read bruh??
Or maybe i messed up my writing. Lol

No you just cannot accept the fact that tall men have the ideal height and want to avoid it like a little *****. It doesn't matter where, in the whole world people see tall men as having the best physical traits
Why would I joke about being 5'4?

I didn't even know your height. I said 5'4 completely out of dark.
I didn't even know your height. I said 5'4 completely out of dark.

Lucky guess

Latest

Trending

Trending