The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Is it weird that I've never had a boyfriend? I'm 17 and I don't think any boys have ever even liked me, maybe one of not zero. I don't even talk to any boys. What is so wrong with me that I can't interact with boys?
Original post by ItsStarLordMan
Is it weird that I've never had a boyfriend? I'm 17 and I don't think any boys have ever even liked me, maybe one of not zero. I don't even talk to any boys. What is so wrong with me that I can't interact with boys?

Have you tried talking to boys?
Yeah. I was talking to one just under a year ago and we kind of just drifted. He popped up to me in march saying we dont talk anymore, but hes not sure hed want to talk again. Then he had some mental health stuff and got detained and we had some massive convo after that but he got worse and now we dont talk. Literally my only proper interaction
Yeah. I was talking to one just under a year ago and we kind of just drifted. He popped up to me in march saying we dont talk anymore, but hes not sure hed want to talk again. Then he had some mental health stuff and got detained and we had some massive convo after that but he got worse and now we dont talk. Literally my only proper interaction

Have you tried talking to other boys?
Original post by Theloniouss
Have you tried talking to other boys?

Yeah a bit, but it hasn't really gone anywhere. And im not on any social media anymoew so cant just like talk whenever
Yeah a bit, but it hasn't really gone anywhere. And im not on any social media anymoew so cant just like talk whenever

You could get social media.
You could get social media.

Unfortunately i dont much storage so i cant. I did try to download sc the other day but didnt have enough space
How do you know when a guy like you?
Unfortunately i dont much storage so i cant. I did try to download sc the other day but didnt have enough space

How old are you?
Original post by PeachyMilk
How do you know when a guy like you?

Lightning speed reply times
How old are you?

Original post by Anonymous
I saw this post and I just wanted to ask. I'm get told by my crush that I'm sweet/nice. Is there such thing as being too nice or too sweet? Is it more attractive when a guy is a little bit cheeky.

way more attractive to be cheeky trust me. every girl wants a bad boy idc what people say
Original post by matattsrchat
ask me anything you want to know about how boys think about girls and everything else. tell me about the behaviour of your boyfriend and I'll tell you what type of boy he is

Wellll he says he fancies me, kissed me and looks at me like some diamond or something and always holds me by my waist to pull me closer to him when we hug but he’s a dry txter, takes hours to reply to me, he tells me stories abt how he spends the day talking to some girl
and when I tell him that I don’t like when he talks to other girls he just ignores me
What do I do

Latest

Trending

Trending