The Student Room Group

Have you ever asked someone out?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by chloeebrown09
you shouldnt want to bottle your feelings up. thats unhealthy. :frown: yeah rejection might suck, but at least afterwards you know you did it and wont wonder anymore. and you never know, someone who you had no idea might like you.

eh. haven't found a reason why it is unhealthy yet. I feel fine. My bottle is so deep now from all of the internal explosions, anything that goes in can't come back unless there is an external intervention.
Original post by TJ1997
Yes

When was that what was her name was she from TSR lol
im sure thats not true.. maybe they were afraid of rejection as well

Lol maybe thank you:smile:

Original post by LovelyMrFox
You'll find someone :lol: Be kind to yourself.

Yeah thank you, ik just clearly havent met the right persom yet:smile:
Reply 43
Original post by Yoozed
made a meal and threw it up on sunday

IIIIIII've got a lot of things to learn :tongue:
Well l know someone ? l dont need to ask her out she and l both know we more than like each other l am saying no more lol
Yeah like three times in my life. One of them was in Year 5 if it counts.
Reply 46
Original post by sinfonietta
Yes. All except one time (where he technically still said yes, in that he was happy for me to buy him dinner as long as I was fine with the fact he had a girlfriend :rolleyes:) was successful.

Still way better than being blown out completely. Puts the ball back in your court to politely reject the offer 😀
Original post by Scottishlad888
Well l know someone ? l dont need to ask her out she and l both know we more than like each other l am saying no more lol

You see l am very well liked as l am Scottish and that does help need l say more
Reply 48
tell me about it!

I got let down gently, so a no.
eh, barely. I've never properly dated someone and i only asked for their phone number and online.

it was in no way real :lol:
No. I really liked this guy a while back and i think he liked me, but neither of us ever said anything and now I never see him after he had problems with his mental health. I regret never say anything, maybe I could have helped :frown:
Original post by TJ1997
I got let down gently, so a no.

Dont worry about it you will find another girl that will like you for who you are
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Yes.

Nice one
Original post by β0b
eh. haven't found a reason why it is unhealthy yet. I feel fine. My bottle is so deep now from all of the internal explosions, anything that goes in can't come back unless there is an external intervention.

well i guess its good you feel fine. but, i think maybe every once in a while you need to let those feelings out.
why not?

Never had to

The ladies just throw themselves at me :u:
Original post by H4ttie03
Lol maybe thank you:smile:

Yeah thank you, ik just clearly havent met the right persom yet:smile:

no problem gorgeous! :h: you will find the right person soon.

if you both like each other, why dont you just be in a relationship?
Original post by 2_versions
Yeah like three times in my life. One of them was in Year 5 if it counts.

ofc it counts! :lol:
ofc it counts! :lol:

I'd like to add that I was also in Year 5. I forgot to put that in....
Reply 59
Dont worry about it you will find another girl that will like you for who you are

Yeah hope so, we are in tricky times for dating as it is

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending