The Student Room Group

Have you ever asked someone out?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TJ1997
I got let down gently, so a no.

well at least he/she wasnt aggresive about it...

Original post by yzanne
eh, barely. I've never properly dated someone and i only asked for their phone number and online.

it was in no way real :lol:

ofc its real! if they liked you back then it is :laugh:

Original post by ItsStarLordMan
No. I really liked this guy a while back and i think he liked me, but neither of us ever said anything and now I never see him after he had problems with his mental health. I regret never say anything, maybe I could have helped :frown:

dont feel bad its not your fault his mental health took a turn. it happens to the best of us :s-smilie:

Original post by Theloniouss
Never had to

The ladies just throw themselves at me :u:

ahhh ok
Oh yeah, did not end well :flute:
thats not necassarly true, i know many girls who asked the boy out and now are in a happy relationship
Reply 63
Original post by chloeebrown09
well i guess its good you feel fine. but, i think maybe every once in a while you need to let those feelings out.

I used to not even write them in my diary. I don't really talk about what happens in there, but now I do talk about how I feel as opposed to before. I remember I found a diary a while ago, and it said something along the lines of "I am not writing today. I don't want to remember this". it worked and I don't remember. I'd say it was quite effective :3
but yeah. if I do let it out, it will be shrouded in mystery written in cryptic references and only understood by me. thanks for the help though. here is a cookie because you are nice :smile: 🥑🍣🥑 I hope you are happy whatever troubles you run in :hugs:
We are only getting to know each other first its not been very long its better to have a friendship first then move on to something better
Original post by JustOneMoreThing
Oh yeah, did not end well :flute:

may i ask what happened??
may i ask what happened??

Nothing much lol, shot my shoot and she said no, but hey, I'd do it again.
Original post by β0b
I used to not even write them in my diary. I don't really talk about what happens in there, but now I do talk about how I feel as opposed to before. I remember I found a diary a while ago, and it said something along the lines of "I am not writing today. I don't want to remember this". it worked and I don't remember. I'd say it was quite effective :3
but yeah. if I do let it out, it will be shrouded in mystery written in cryptic references and only understood by me. thanks for the help though. here is a cookie because you are nice :smile: 🥑🍣🥑 I hope you are happy whatever troubles you run in :hugs:

i understand. have you ever had a therapist? or would that not help? :console: it will get better, promise. aww thank you!
yes, ofc
Original post by Scottishlad888
We are only getting to know each other first its not been very long its better to have a friendship first then move on to something better

oh ok. well good luck!!! :h:
dont feel bad its not your fault his mental health took a turn. it happens to the best of us :s-smilie:

I know. I just think about how maybe i could have helped if we hadn't drifted. I think about him a lot; I even had a really vivid dream about him the other day :bird:
Nothing much lol, shot my shoot and she said no, but hey, I'd do it again.

thats good that she didnt scare you off or anything. i know people who got rejected one time and will never do it again :indiff:
Original post by TJ1997
Yeah hope so, we are in tricky times for dating as it is

Very true in Scotland you can date a young woman and you can have her in your home and you dont have to wear a mask thats what the Scottish Government are saying
oh ok. well good luck!!! :h:

Thank you
I know. I just think about how maybe i could have helped if we hadn't drifted. I think about him a lot; I even had a really vivid dream about him the other day :bird:

oh, im sorry to hear about that. :sadnod: is he doing any better now?
thats good that she didnt scare you off or anything. i know people who got rejected one time and will never do it again :indiff:

Yeah well it's a must-do, either they say yes and you've got yourself a date or they say no and you move on to someone else.

The alternative limbo is a tragic waste of time.
Yeah well it's a must-do, either they say yes and you've got yourself a date or they say no and you move on to someone else.

The alternative limbo is a tragic waste of time.

yes i agree. i wish i were more brave. because yolo :tongue:
oh, im sorry to hear about that. :sadnod: is he doing any better now?

I'm not sure. Last time we spoke was in early April and he said everything that happened with his mental health has messed him up now. It was really serious by the way, but I won't go in to detail bc that's his personal info
:nah:

But I have been asked out many times :lol:
I'm not sure. Last time we spoke was in early April and he said everything that happened with his mental health has messed him up now. It was really serious by the way, but I won't go in to detail bc that's his personal info

ok i understand. well i hope he is doing better. sending out prayer and wishes for him. :heart:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending