The Student Room Group

I want to go to new york.

City of dreams.

Scroll to see replies

The streets will make you feel brand new...
Lmaooo me too
Lmaooo ikr I thought it would suit my name😂
Fun fact even tho I'm called Hattie I never wear hats✌
why...
ive been many times
nothing special
Not at the moment you don't.
Epicentre of covid19 with a massive number of weekly new infections and fatalities.
I've two exes stuck in new york bombarding my email & voice messaging services with grumbles and grievances about pandemic life in the big apple.
Reply 6
Overrated. Its just like any other city.
me too!!
it's like london
overrated like someone else said, there's rats in the streets and its full of crazy people
Reply 9
What about it? If your only going for a visit you're really not going to accomplish any lifelong 'dreams'.
i wish but i cant rn
Well too bad Vardhan, we’re all broke.
(edited 3 years ago)
Lol 😂
Yep something like that for me too :’)
Yea I do actually
same bruh same. i want to live there. do art, make music become an actress and live my life like my dream come true. and adopt like too many pets.
It's quite nice, I thought I'd hate it because I hate visiting London but I actually really enjoyed it, much nicer atmosphere and friendlier people than London (from a tourists perspective). It really does feel quite inspiring to be there.

Went in January when it was a lot quieter and cheaper, in the week after that big storm that was in the news. The natural history museum is really good, and the museum of the American gangster was neat if you're into that sort of that thing, it has an old style speakeasy. The Bronx zoo and central park are really nice to spend some time around too (I like nature, animals and museums so it was great for all of that). Would totally recommend it, but after covid of course.
Original post by Gundabad(good)
The streets will make you feel brand new...

the lights will inspire you....
Original post by LovelyMrFox
What about it? If your only going for a visit you're really not going to accomplish any lifelong 'dreams'.

What about if one of your lifelong dreams is to visit New York? There is a lot of people who grow up wanting to go there and see everything because they see it in the media so much. It’s probably the most iconic city in the western world. :smile:
Original post by rxyaltyx
it's like london
overrated like someone else said, there's rats in the streets and its full of crazy people

I've spent so much time in the countryside that even going to London for me feels exciting

Quick Reply

Latest