The Student Room Group

Have you ever had a crush on a person at least 10 years older than you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
She was 14 at the time and he was 35, and he was say such weird things and how he wanted to get her pregnant and do all these weird sexual things :/ Then her dad reported him for being a pedo. However, he was in Australia idk what happened next with the man.

omg was she ok?
Original post by exols
how about someone older than your father ;0 it's a celebrity though so i don't know if it counts

sure
Many times
Original post by chloeebrown09
omg was she ok?

I can't she was fine, she was basically in love with the man. All she would talk about was him, till her dad found all the dirty messages he sent her and got angry but other than that she was fine and he didn't know anything off her because she told him fake info just in case x
I can't she was fine, she was basically in love with the man. All she would talk about was him, till her dad found all the dirty messages he sent her and got angry but other than that she was fine and he didn't know anything off her because she told him fake info just in case x

she was in love with him?? :eek3: did she send him dirty messages too?
Yes..
she was in love with him?? :eek3: did she send him dirty messages too?

Yeahhh she would but she said she wanted a bit more of a friendship but he said he uses her cuz he's always horny at night and she continued to speak to him for some reason.
Yeahhh she would but she said she wanted a bit more of a friendship but he said he uses her cuz he's always horny at night and she continued to speak to him for some reason.

maybe she was depressed?
maybe she was depressed?

Yeahh, her boyfriend of 2 years had broken up with her. Even though this was 1 year after, she still loved him a lot a this point, and she used to just use so many boys because they weren't him.
Yeahh, her boyfriend of 2 years had broken up with her. Even though this was 1 year after, she still loved him a lot a this point, and she used to just use so many boys because they weren't him.

oh. :frown: may that have been part of the reason she did that?
yes I was so obsessed with my piano teacher when I was 15
Reply 51
Do you have like an infinitely long list of inane questions to make threads on? Feel like I see these every day and they all have the exact same format.
Reply 52
Original post by hajima
Do you have like an infinitely long list of inane questions to make threads on? Feel like I see these every day and they all have the exact same format.

FemaleInDress 2.0 :ninja:
Original post by hajima

ahaha yeah, i come up with some fun idea's of threads to post. should i stop posting them? :beard:
whos that??
Reply 55
go on

I'm not that fussy when it comes to age.

When I was 10 I had a crush on my friends mum.
When I was 11-13 I had a crush on Xena warrior Princess
When I was 12-14 I had a crush on baby, ginger and posh spice.
When I was 13 I had a crush on Jennifer Aniston from friends
When I was 14 I had another crush on another friends mum.
When I was 14 I also had a crush on my science teacher. She would always wear these short little mini skirts with high heels. Once or twice I found it even hard to concentrate in class because of it. She looked around 42-44

When I was 15ish I had a crush on Jennifer lopez

I thought it was normal and that all people had crushes like this *shrugs
Reply 56
ahaha yeah, i come up with some fun idea's of threads to post. should i stop posting them? :beard:

It just feels like post and rep farming, that's all.
Don't think I'd go as far as a crush, but I wouldn't say no to Shakira
My partner is 10 years older than me.
Original post by ANM775
I'm not that fussy when it comes to age.

When I was 10 I had a crush on my friends mum.
When I was 11-13 I had a crush on Xena warrior Princess
When I was 12-14 I had a crush on baby, ginger and posh spice.
When I was 13 I had a crush on Jennifer Aniston from friends
When I was 14 I had another crush on another friends mum.
When I was 14 I also had a crush on my science teacher. She would always wear these short little mini skirts with high heels. Once or twice I found it even hard to concentrate in class because of it. She looked around 42-44

When I was 15ish I had a crush on Jennifer lopez

I thought it was normal and that all people had crushes like this *shrugs

ahaha wow you really remember all of them! :eek: i found myself trying to make a list not too long ago of everyone i have ever 'liked' or had a crush on. and i could only remember the ones from the past 2 years. :dontknow:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending