The Student Room Group

EPQ Law/Psychology

I have decided that I want to do an EPQ and am unsure on what to do it on. I know that I would definitely like to do a question based on Law and/or Psychology. I was going to do ‘Should those who commit a crime whilst mentally ill be prosecuted?’ but I’m not sure if there will be enough research resources for that. Does anyone have any ideas?
Original post by Esme Merrell
I have decided that I want to do an EPQ and am unsure on what to do it on. I know that I would definitely like to do a question based on Law and/or Psychology. I was going to do ‘Should those who commit a crime whilst mentally ill be prosecuted?’ but I’m not sure if there will be enough research resources for that. Does anyone have any ideas?

I don't know much about law but I think the debate around how much a person's mental health/psychological disorders should be taken into account is very interesting. Have you heard of system responsibility with DID? That could be cool to talk about. Same with hallucinations.
Original post by HarveyCB
I don't know much about law but I think the debate around how much a person's mental health/psychological disorders should be taken into account is very interesting. Have you heard of system responsibility with DID? That could be cool to talk about. Same with hallucinations.

I’ll look up about DID, thank you so much!!

Quick Reply