The Student Room Group

think im bisexual

always found girls attractive but never pictured myself with one.

the more I think about it, the more I like the idea of being with a girl.

i definitely have a preference for guys. i see myself with a boy way more than I see myself with a girl.

because I have this preference I don’t really feel bi? like idk.

also have a boyfriend rn and I know he’d be fine with it but don’t see the point in telling anyone coz idek if I am bi. and because I have the preference for boys, it’s highly likely I’ll never date a girl.

idk help please 😂
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous

i definitely have a preference for guys. i see myself with a boy way more than I see myself with a girl.

also have a boyfriend rn and I know he’d be fine with it but don’t see the point in telling anyone coz idek if I am bi. and because I have the preference for boys, it’s highly likely I’ll never date a girl.

idk help please 😂

Are you attracted to girls at all? Perhaps your bicurious?
You can be bi with a preference over one gender than the other.
Reply 2
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Are you attracted to girls at all? Perhaps your bicurious?
You can be bi with a preference over one gender than the other.

yes definitely. i am attracted to girls. just feel as though I’m going to end up with a boy and I definitely have a preference for boys.
i felt kinda the same, it’s weird. i usually have crushes on female actresses more than male ones so a few years ago i started to question whether i wanted to be them or be WITH them. i knew i definitely liked men and i can see myself kissing a woman and being romantic etc but i find it hard to imagine anything sexual. i class myself as bi although only a few of my close friends know as i’m waiting until i get to experience it to decide if it’s actually me.
Lol, this is a similar problem to me. Okay let me explain. I have been in a girls school throughout primary to high school. I have been close to girls and have been the 'tom boy'. During primary school, I dated a couple of girls but I was young so it never been problem. I then released that I am now not comfortable around guys. I love dating guys but can't see myself dating a girl (with real love). My advice, still pending
Reply 5
i felt kinda the same, it’s weird. i usually have crushes on female actresses more than male ones so a few years ago i started to question whether i wanted to be them or be WITH them. i knew i definitely liked men and i can see myself kissing a woman and being romantic etc but i find it hard to imagine anything sexual. i class myself as bi although only a few of my close friends know as i’m waiting until i get to experience it to decide if it’s actually me.

yes this! that’s how I feel! I’m attracted to girls but can’t picture myself being intimate with one, whereas I can definitely picture being intimate with a guy! idrk 😂
Reply 6
yes definitely. i am attracted to girls. just feel as though I’m going to end up with a boy and I definitely have a preference for boys.

Well if your attracted to both regardless of which gender you think your going to end up with you'd be bi. Or you could label yourself straight, whichever you feel more comfortable with.

Have you ever heard when boys or men say that when a lady with a big ass passes, we the lady also look back. You might not feel a love connection for that lady but you will see her as sexy. Sometimes I feel like girls are cuter than buys but not that I will love a boy the way I could love a girl.
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Well if your attracted to both regardless of which gender you think your going to end up with you'd be bi. Or you could label yourself straight, whichever you feel more comfortable with.

Exactly, well said. Knowing that you bi means you open to dating both sex but straight, well you know what it means.
argh dealing with the same thing. since i was younger i felt attracted to girls, and last year i developed my first crush on a girl. but i for sure have a preference towards males... and i’m a muslim too so it’s all insanely complicated 👁👄👁
argh dealing with the same thing. since i was younger i felt attracted to girls, and last year i developed my first crush on a girl. but i for sure have a preference towards males... and i’m a muslim too so it’s all insanely complicated 👁👄👁

ahh it’s so confusing!

idk help please 😂

Sure, it sounds like you could be bi!

The way I like labels being explained is that they're not something you check off a list of criteria and apply for and are allowed to use - they're something you choose, and you're using them because you want to and that label makes you happy and helps you situate yourself in the world. So if you want to say that you're bi, go for it :smile: You can try it and change your mind, and you can shout your bi-ness from the rooftops without ever having to kiss a girl, have sex with one, have a relationship with one - after all, you know :biggrin: (and straight and gay people often proclaim their sexuality without having to 'try it out' - why should bi people be any different). You don't need to feel 50-50 attraction to men and women, either - it can be 60-40, 70-30, 99-1...

You don't need to 'come out', either, if you do decide you're not straight, but it's often freeing and nice to do so if you'd be safe!

Other labels you might want to explore at the moment could be 'straight', 'bicurious', 'queer', 'questioning', 'none of your business', 'I don't really care'... :wink:
Original post by becausethenight
Sure, it sounds like you could be bi!

The way I like labels being explained is that they're not something you check off a list of criteria and apply for and are allowed to use - they're something you choose, and you're using them because you want to and that label makes you happy and helps you situate yourself in the world. So if you want to say that you're bi, go for it :smile: You can try it and change your mind, and you can shout your bi-ness from the rooftops without ever having to kiss a girl, have sex with one, have a relationship with one - after all, you know :biggrin: (and straight and gay people often proclaim their sexuality without having to 'try it out' - why should bi people be any different). You don't need to feel 50-50 attraction to men and women, either - it can be 60-40, 70-30, 99-1...

You don't need to 'come out', either, if you do decide you're not straight, but it's often freeing and nice to do so if you'd be safe!

Other labels you might want to explore at the moment could be 'straight', 'bicurious', 'queer', 'questioning', 'none of your business', 'I don't really care'... :wink:

thank you! this really helped :smile:
thank you! this really helped :smile:

Glad to hear that :smile: :pride:
Original post by Vanessa Peace
Have you ever heard when boys or men say that when a lady with a big ass passes, we the lady also look back. You might not feel a love connection for that lady but you will see her as sexy. Sometimes I feel like girls are cuter than buys but not that I will love a boy the way I could love a girl.

true

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending