The Student Room Group

Admission 2020 Gr. T. Popa Medicine University

hi guys! I want to aplication this year for medicine dentist in iasi. And ı saw they calculate score for admission. Do you know minimum score or ıts doesn't matter what you have score and for sure you will be admission?
Reply 1
Did you get in?
Original post by Abzz1209
Did you get in?

I applied for medicine general and I’m in reserve list :frown:
Reply 3
Where did you apply
Reply 4
They accepted me yesterday
I applied umf iasi. Congratulations you’re student there. I’m in waiting list if people not confirm the place they will accept me.
Reply 6
Hopefully they accept you. Did you apply through an agency or by yourself
By myself
Reply 8
Ahh nice
Reply 9
Hi, what qualifications did you have prior applying for the course, can you also talk through the process of applying and getting accepted please, I am also looking to apply next year. Would really appreciate alot if you don't mind answering some of my questions, thanks
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by NJero
Hi, what qualifications did you have prior applying for the course, can you also talk through the process of applying and getting accepted please, I am also looking to apply next year. Would really appreciate alot if you don't mind answering some of my questions, thanks

Yeah same for dentistry or medicine? I want to do dentistry and I’m from the UK
Original post by NJero

In regards to what qualifications I had , i had my Alevels and gcses. The process through applying to the university is quite hard I am not going to lie , that’s obviously if you don’t live in Romania or don’t have someone in Romania but if you do I think it fairly will get a bit easier.
Personally me I applied through a uk based agency that apply in your behalf and the reason why I did that is because the university tends to give them(The agency)a specific amount of places in the university so if you meet the agencies requirements for your qualifications ,then is like getting a guaranteed entry(only if you meet their requirement) but also if you don’t they will still consider you but you’ll have lesser chance of getting in.so Yhh I just wanted the guaranteed entrance that’s why I choose the agency.Their is another way of applying which is applying directly to the university,and you will need to send a lot of documents to the university (orginal ones in hard copy) ie you’d have to send them off through mail or go there in person.but Yhh I know a couple of people that did apply directly ,it’s just a little harder and slightly less chance of you getting accepted as it would not be guaranteed entry, but definitely you’ll save more money in this second option compared to the agency which can get quite expensy. Also if you do decide to go with the first option which is the agency make sure you deeply search into the agency as their is a lot of agencies that just take your money and do nothing for you(basically a scam).I hope that can give you some insight of this whole application as I know it’s quite stressing not knowing what to do at this stage and everything just seems to be confusing(not clear cut as UCAS).but Yhh that’s all I can share ,I hopes this helps you all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending