The Student Room Group

ladies, I need your opinion.

"THIS, these threads need to be outlawed. Firstly one persons thin/fat is different than anothers and surprisingly males are not one homogeneous group.

I mean hell lets do a...

Girls, your opinion, six-pack ab body builders or ]skinny guys. Cos that's so useful... "

So this was an answer from a user on an older thread. That thread was about what do guys like, skinny or thick women.
So, as I am a "petit filou"😉😂; I decided to use the last paragraph to start a thread.
So girls or ladies, which one do you like most/or would choose if you could? The skinny guy or the famously popularly ( yeah I know, a bit too much) sexy tall muscular six pack abs guy?
Of course men can comment on women answers too, but please with enough respect. Offending someone because of their preferences will not be tolerated.
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

what?
I am so confused reading this and i am not even female
I am so confused
Original post by khadijaaaxxxx
what?

Sorry I meant you did not read well
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Ackhnologia
You did read it well. There is a question I have asked

what do you find useful?
Prefer slim and average body shapes.
I'm not attracted to guys with a six pack, bodybuilders, hardcore gym types or the overweight.
Huh
Okay okay so here is the question

So girls or ladies, which one do you like most/or would choose if you could? The skinny guy or the famously popularly ( yeah I know, a bit too much) sexy tall muscular six pack abs guy?
Original post by londonmyst
Prefer slim and average body shapes.
I'm not attracted to guys with a six pack, bodybuilders, hardcore gym types or the overweight.

Thank you
You at least you saw the question.
Oh okay then
But what do not you like about a muscular guy. I mean if he is not a bodybuilder?
I just can’t understand the OP. Can someone rephrase 🙃
Okay okay so here is the question

Sorry just saw this.

Slim geeky guys are my type. Don’t prefer it if a guy is ripped or overly muscular. Though ofc I would not mind if they’re fit and reasonably muscular.
Don’t care about height just as long as they’re taller than me or the same as my height (5’4)
Original post by The Torrent
what do you find useful?

Awfully sorry
"THIS, these threads need to be outlawed. Firstly one persons thin/fat is different than anothers and surprisingly males are not one homogeneous group.

I mean hell lets do a...

Girls, your opinion, six-pack ab body builders or ]skinny guys. Cos that's so useful... "

So this was an answer from a user on an older thread. That thread was about what do guys like, skinny or thick women.
So, as I am a "petit filou"😉😂; I decided to use the last paragraph to start a thread.
Of course men can comment on women answers, but please with enough respect. Offending someone because of their preferences will not be tolerated.

It is underlined now.
Original post by Nutella!
I am so confused

Original post by khadijaaaxxxx
what?

the question is underlined now sorry
Thank you
You at least you saw the question.
Oh okay then
But what do not you like about a muscular guy. I mean if he is not a bodybuilder?

Don't like the appearance and don't find it attractive.
I'm 5'1, weigh below 7 stone and and won't risk being accidentally seriously injured by a guy much bigger & heavier than me.
the question is underlined now sorry

Before the answer would have been skinny
Now it's the other
Original post by Synergy~
Sorry just saw this.

Slim geeky guys are my type. Don’t prefer it if a guy is ripped or overly muscular. Though ofc I would not mind if they’re fit and reasonably muscular.
Don’t care about height just as long as they’re taller than me or the same as my height (5’4)

It is okay
Oh well
But I wanted to ask this. Is there a difference between skinny and slim? Just want to be sure in case I am mistaken.
So slim geeky guy for you then.
It gives me some hope then😅
Euh...?
Original post by londonmyst
Don't like the appearance and don't find it attractive.
I'm 5'1, weigh below 7 stone and and won't risk being accidentally seriously injured by a guy much bigger & heavier than me.

Well I get it. It is quite rare to see women who do not find muscular guy not attractive.
Well there is hope for us skinny guys then.
It is okay
Oh well
But I wanted to ask this. Is there a difference between skinny and slim? Just want to be sure in case I am mistaken.
So slim geeky guy for you then.
It gives me some hope then😅

Going to be honest with you not overly skinny 😂 though I wouldn’t mind it, just not an ideal preference for me personally.

For me skinny means like bony and tiny

Also if you fit my skinny description, please don’t take it as a blow to your self-esteem or any response from this thread really. At the end of the day, it’s about more than that, as cliche as that sounds and there is no one preference held by all girls. Trust me.
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply