The Student Room Group

how can i flirt with him in business class tomorrow??

i'm in yr10, we both sit next to each other in business class, I'm a female, we work on computers, i can tell that he likes me a little bit but how can i show in person that him that I like him too??

nothing too touchy! can you give some things i should say that melt boys hearts or some things to do?? :smile:

-btw he's said so many things to me that made my heart MELT on text and now i need to do the same but in person. any ideas ??
Lol maybe compliment him casually and just flirt a lot in conversation w the way you talk (honestly I flirt without knowing half the time so I'm not exactly sure what to say but I think subtle compliments could work)
"Hey dude, wanna come back to my place and get down to Business?" or so it goes.
Reply 3
If you don't know how to flirt, do you really want to try doing it in a classroom where other people can see and hear? It's going to embarrass you and him.

Why not catch him outside of class and ask him on a date? If he's not interested you can just walk away; you're not stuck next to him for an hour with things being awkward.
Original post by Callicious
"Hey dude, wanna come back to my place and get down to Business?" or so it goes.

I’d marry that person for the pun :lol:
Original post by Anonymous
i'm in yr10, we both sit next to each other in business class, I'm a female, we work on computers, i can tell that he likes me a little bit but how can i show in person that him that I like him too??

nothing too touchy! can you give some things i should say that melt boys hearts or some things to do?? :smile:

-btw he's said so many things to me that made my heart MELT on text and now i need to do the same but in person. any ideas ??

Wait till after clasd and then say something like i kinda like you, would you like to go on a date or something but nothing in class bcs thats just weird also then it wont be awkward if he doesnt like like you
Original post by Synergy~
I’d marry that person for the pun :lol:

Attachment not found

go for a walk with him after class
make sure it's raining
he goes "it's raining I'm all wet"
you reply "well you always make me wet"

Spoiler

that’s a beautiful paper clip 😍 @Callicious

Depends on what kind of things hes being saying.
btw make sure hes not a fb lol though he wouldnt purposely tell u that ofc
that’s a beautiful paper clip 😍 @Callicious

Pa-... e-... w-..

What paper clip? DID YOU JUST CALL MY HEAD PAPER
In

Original post by Callicious
Pa-... e-... w-..

What paper clip? DID YOU JUST CALL MY HEAD PAPER

“Attachment not found” is what I meant :lol:
In