The Student Room Group

Should I get a MacBook

I want to buy a new MacBook for uni but I already the 2015 retina version, it’s currently lasted me 5 years the only problem with it is that the charge doesn’t last as long as it used too, I think the setting is just that battery should be replaced soon. I’m wondering whether to just let my MacBook die out fully and buy a new one or to just buy one now since now I’m starting uni. I also wanted to know which MacBook is better the air or pro? I’ll only need it for assignments, watching videos and maybe here and there editing as I do YouTube on the side as a hobby
Reply 1
Already have the 2015 retina version*
Original post by Anonymous
I want to buy a new MacBook for uni but I already the 2015 retina version, it’s currently lasted me 5 years the only problem with it is that the charge doesn’t last as long as it used too, I think the setting is just that battery should be replaced soon. I’m wondering whether to just let my MacBook die out fully and buy a new one or to just buy one now since now I’m starting uni. I also wanted to know which MacBook is better the air or pro? I’ll only need it for assignments, watching videos and maybe here and there editing as I do YouTube on the side as a hobby

Ye get a Pro! .. they look trendy too
Reply 3
Original post by Neurocandid
Ye get a Pro! .. they look trendy too

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending