The Student Room Group

Sexual relationships with flatmates

So I’m a first year and I’ve been living in my accommodation for 3 days now. Basically I matched someone on tinder tonight and it turns out he’s in the same accommodation as me and we met up for a bit earlier but I went in early as I have a lecture in the morning. We are planning to meet tomorrow but I feel like having sex with someone in you’re accommodation is awkward because I’ll see him everyday. Has anyone on here had sex with a person in their accommodation?
Don't do it. It's the most embarrassing thing that could ever happen.
Reply 2
Oh shit😳 and to answer the other question some are online some are in person
Reply 3
Wouldnt it only be awkward if you regretted it? In which case your bad anyway.

Meh if its the same building a dont see much of an issue though, different if its a flatmate :lol:
Lol. Enjoy. Lol

(Don’t be blaming anyone if you become withdrawn or less sociable as a result of having ****ed someone nearby; everyone does it in the first few months and then wonders why nobody is going out with everyone. Because everyone’s ****ed one another at some point. As in, different flats have ****ed different flats).
Reply 5
Original post by Ki Yung Na
Lol. Enjoy. Lol

(Don’t be blaming anyone if you become withdrawn or less sociable as a result of having ****ed someone nearby; everyone does it in the first few months and then wonders why nobody is going out with everyone. Because everyone’s ****ed one another at some point. As in, different flats have ****ed different flats).

You had a more fun university experience than me it seems, i dont recall any flat gangbangs
Original post by Napp
You had a more fun university experience than me it seems, i dont recall any flat gangbangs

Not like that, is that really how it came across?

I mean individuals between flats hooked up in the first semester. And then it got quiet. It only picked up again by the time everyone left student accommodation and moved into houses.
Reply 7
Original post by Ki Yung Na
Not like that, is that really how it came across?

I mean individuals between flats hooked up in the first semester. And then it got quiet. It only picked up again by the time everyone left student accommodation and moved into houses.

aha no dont worry i was just being rude on it :tongue:
Original post by Napp
aha no dont worry i was just being rude on it :tongue:

Ahh the Internet.. lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending