The Student Room Group

Forget about dating not worth it ?

Any one else think to themself dating and been in a relationship is no longer worth it and just want to give up on dating or been in relationship and l wont do one night stands or hookups its not for me l have everything but no loving l would love to here your thoughts regards this matter you can go Anon if you wish to thank you
Wow ok
Can you break that down a bit and add punctuation pls

Original post by Scottishlad888
Any one else think to themself dating and been in a relationship is no longer worth it and just want to give up on dating or been in relationship and l wont do one night stands or hookups its not for me l have everything but no loving l would love to here your thoughts regards this matter you can go Anon if you wish to thank you
Original post by HaydenFordz
Wow ok

l cant do them now?
Wow ok
That makes no sense

l cant do them now?
Wow ok
That makes no sense

l dont wish to talk about it and not on here
Reply 5
No.
What has happened that has made you feel like this?
Yes.
I've been happily single for years.
I don't have the time or money for dating.
Nor the desire to cross paths with another date from hell who forgot his wallet having remembered to bring along his mother. :facepalm:
Original post by londonmyst
Yes.
I've been happily single for years.
I don't have the time or money for dating.
Nor the desire to cross paths with another date from hell who forgot his wallet having remembered to bring along his mother. :facepalm:

l agree with you omg he brought along his mother very strange
i feel the same, i've never cared about dating at all. everyone has different priorities in life, if it's not for you, you don't need to force it!
Original post by yotsu7777
i feel the same, i've never cared about dating at all. everyone has different priorities in life, if it's not for you, you don't need to force it!

l agree with you thank you for your reply
l dont wish to talk about it and not on here

I meant could you make it more clear and use punctuation pls
Sorry for the confusion
Original post by Anonymous
What has happened that has made you feel like this?

^^^
I meant could you make it more clear and use punctuation pls
Sorry for the confusion

Its very clear and there is no confusion you were able to read what l said and l dont use punctuations waste of my time
Wow ok

Nope no need to
Its very clear and there is no confusion you were able to read what l said and l dont use punctuations waste of my time

Run thru grammarly
Run thru grammarly

Nope l am not very good at tech stuff
Reply 17

Punctuation can change the meaning of an entire sentence, it's never a waste of time.
Original post by Bio 7
Punctuation can change the meaning of an entire sentence, it's never a waste of time.

l cant do them now and l wont go into detail on TSR ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending