The Student Room Group

Got a gf but there's this hot girl in college who flirts with me

So I have a gf but there's this really hot girl who flirts with me in college and wants to meet up with me at the weekend and has hinted about sex she has also sent me a nude, gf is a nice girl but I feel it's going a bit stale and sex is boring what shall I do?

Scroll to see replies

Break up with your girlfriend. She doesn't deserve someone like you. Go meet the other girl if you want but at least do your girlfriend that favour of leaving her life.
Tell your girlfriend...

You'll be back later. Then do her too.
Yikes, mate.

You're not really saying anything flattering about your gf, so you're probably not invested in the relationship with her. End it, but be kind. Already kind of sketchy that you're being sent nudes, and if you were encouraging them to be sent - then that's basically cheating. If it isn't like that, I apologise for being presumptuous.
Original post by Anonymous
So I have a gf but there's this really hot girl who flirts with me in college and wants to meet up with me at the weekend and has hinted about sex she has also sent me a nude, gf is a nice girl but I feel it's going a bit stale and sex is boring what shall I do?

Let your current girlfriend find someone that truly cares about her.
Reply 5
I'm torn between ending it or just sleeping with the other girl to get it out my system
Break up with your girlfriend. Remember not to go running back to her, when you get heartbroken by the 'hot' girl. Your girlfriend deserves better xx
There are two types of women in this world my friend.

Those with four A*s and those without.

If she has them she is a keeper.

If she has double Ds she's basically a wild badger.
Well, you are hard to please.

Your current girlfriend deserves better.

Be honest with her and tell her you are no longer into her.

You shouldn't break her heart again - therefore, quit ties with her completely. She cannot be your "back-up" in case it doesn't work out with the new girl.
I'm torn between ending it or just sleeping with the other girl to get it out my system

Torn between cheating or respecting your girlfriend and breaking up with her
Surely you can see the better option here...

Then how many other girls after are you going to sleep with because they give you a bit of attention? but its okay because you're just getting it out of your system, dude, just break up with your gf, she deserve better.
send me your gfs number :smile:
You need to break up with your girlfriend.
Be a good boyfriend and be loyal. You may be respected more and have some values :smile:
Reply 14
Breakup with her. Its unfair to stay with her while you have the hots for someone else.
Men are trash
Dump your girlfriend if you’re even thinking about doing anything with the other girl. She deserves better than that.
In your dreams mate. You're just another #TSRvirgin who is fantasising about what will never be.

Frankly, this whole situation is made of win.

I would recommend leveraging the situation to improve things with your gf. Give her an ultimatum, either she steps up her game, or she's gone. In the meantime, yolo with the new girl.
Bro just go for it, if you get caught then just say to your girlfriend she wasn’t pleasing you sexually and it’s her fault you cheated.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending