The Student Room Group

University Registration

hi! i was just wondering what registration is and how you do it? like do you do it when you move in orrr? i’m so confused, thanks!
Which uni are you going to?
I'm guessing you're talking about enrolment which takes place after your results. Check your emails as they will update you on your application, you'll need to provide evidence if required (for dbs/general council bodies) for your student id card etc. Contact/email your uni if you are struggling with registration
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by ShobSmad
Which uni are you going to?

brighton :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by AstaYunoo
I'm guessing you're talking about enrolment which takes place after results. Check your emails as they will update you on your application, you'll need to provide evidence if required (for dbs/general council bodies) for your student id card etc. Contact/email your uni if you are struggling with registration

oh perfect thanks! i’ve already enrolled but i’ve just seen that others are talking about registering to confirm student finance and stuff and it’s really confusing
Original post by jazzied480
hi! i was just wondering what registration is and how you do it? like do you do it when you move in orrr? i’m so confused, thanks!

Hiya!

Your enrolment process will be the confirmation of you attending the uni and starting your course. Emails are a little delayed I believe across most universities at the moment, especially as some unis are starting a lot later than usual. Then when you attend uni there will be inductions where you go collect your student pack and your student ID, but with covid these may be being posted to you and I believe it varies across universities.

With student finance you would have sorted it anytime from March onwards (as in your application for finance) but if you log into your account then you can have a look at your student finance plan and also see the timetable they provide for the specific dates that your finance should be going into your account. I know some friends have already received their student finance whereas mine is supposedly going into my account on the 5th October. If you are worried about either enrolment and want more information, definitely email your uni or student finance team to find out more formation and to calm any fears you have!

Have the best time at uni! Sam- Official Student Rep :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending