The Student Room Group

They won't let my brother back in school even though negative for covid19

So my brother had a bit of the cough last week in school and was told he had to go home and get tested and isolate the thing is it came back negative for the virus but they still said he must stay at home for 2 weeks surely this is wrong, my mum has really struggled to find someone to look after him
Tell the school to **** it then and never come back.
Reply 2
Ask them why
My school is opposite my brother had the flu, he is in year 5, & the school had a go at my mum for not sending him in? So confused, his immune system was weak & we didn't want to risk it. Don't understand schools sometimes. Contact the school, send them proof & stuff because I doubt this is fair.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
So my brother had a bit of the cough last week in school and was told he had to go home and get tested and isolate the thing is it came back negative for the virus but they still said he must stay at home for 2 weeks surely this is wrong, my mum has really struggled to find someone to look after him

It's probably because the tests are not 100% accurate, they can and do give false negatives and positives.
i stg everyone in school is getting a cough or cold now
It's almost like the back to school plans had all the consistency and tact of a smashed window :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending