The Student Room Group

Tottenham Hotspur Society II

Scroll to see replies

Long time, no post; what does everyone think of Mourinho's little training session in the park? For me it is was really silly, not entirely sure what he expected would happen.

On a side note, if you're interested about writing about Spurs, you can DM me, I need some help.
Yeah silly but loads of people are chancing their arm at the moment including people I know. Just selfish I suppose though I can't really be naffed to get too angry about it.
Fab win after some recent dross. Hope this really picks us up and we can push for Europa.
Reply 5083
Original post by rockrunride
Fab win after some recent dross. Hope this really picks us up and we can push for Europa.

Thoughts on Mourinho?
Original post by bj27
Thoughts on Mourinho?

Boring football and Levy's emergency option once he realised he probably had to get rid of Poch. Crack paper-er.

That said, we won yesterday very much in keeping with his style of football so MAYBE if he is allowed to build a team then we might start doing things. Doubt that will happen though. Next season is Kane's last.
Reply 5085
Original post by rockrunride
Boring football and Levy's emergency option once he realised he probably had to get rid of Poch. Crack paper-er.

That said, we won yesterday very much in keeping with his style of football so MAYBE if he is allowed to build a team then we might start doing things. Doubt that will happen though. Next season is Kane's last.

where would Kane go? feel like he's too expensive and is contracted until 2024. him signing a new deal in 2018 was one of the most stupid things in his career. if spurs say he's staying he'll stay like with Neymar at PSG.

Clubs have power if you're on a long term deal.
Original post by bj27
where would Kane go? feel like he's too expensive and is contracted until 2024. him signing a new deal in 2018 was one of the most stupid things in his career. if spurs say he's staying he'll stay like with Neymar at PSG.

Clubs have power if you're on a long term deal.

Well yes, but now FFP is firmly not a thing, the likes of City/RMA being up to their eyeballs in cash can do what they want.
Reply 5087
also Newcastle gonna do the same.

this is ****ing ridiculous now
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 5088
Can genuinely say I've not felt this excited since we failed to sign João Moutinho. Evidence of that excitement is probably documented within this thread somewhere.
Reply 5090
Tottenham fans have taken the tune from the hymn "Bread of Heaven"
https://youtu.be/DqmmGzDmz-E

I guess it's the Welsh connection
https://youtu.be/P-Of1cCVYTo
gareth baleeeeeeeee
Original post by noturhabibti
gareth baleeeeeeeee

Is it already confirmed that he comes back to thw Spurs? Looks like his golf career turns back into football.
Original post by Kallisto
Is it already confirmed that he comes back to thw Spurs? Looks like his golf career turns back into football.

hahah, i think its confirmed
Reply 5094

He did what Michael Jordan did before him.
Original post by noturhabibti
hahah, i think its confirmed

Fine! I hope that he finds back to his best time.

Original post by bj27
He did what Michael Jordan did before him.

Touche! Maybe it is a good sign for Bale.
Fine! I hope that he finds back to his best time.

Touche! Maybe it is a good sifn for Bale.

lol
Original post by NJA
Tottenham fans have taken the tune from the hymn "Bread of Heaven"
https://youtu.be/DqmmGzDmz-E

I guess it's the Welsh connection
https://youtu.be/P-Of1cCVYTo

We were singing that when he was here before, but nah, we're not that sophisticated. Bread of Heaven is a VERY common tune to chant to in football.

Obviously no love lost, but funny that an incredibly successful football club feels it has been this hard done by when player decides to enjoy terms of contract. Spanish football culture really is nuts.

Great win for us today.

Quick Reply

Latest