The Student Room Group

my sixth form is doing a test to form predicted grades?????

It's called a cabt test which is 50 minutes and covers the following areas:
Vocabulary
Mathematics
Non-verbal abilities

How do I revise for it??? I know it's an aptitude test and people are going to say you can't revise for it but honestly if they are going to decide my predictions off it which GO TO UNIVERSITIES, i need to give my best shot in the test.

Help.
you dont know how to revise maths?
Original post by limitlesspuffy
Vocabulary
Mathematics
Non-verbal abilities

How do I revise for it??? I know it's an aptitude test and people are going to say you can't revise for it but honestly if they are going to decide my predictions off it which GO TO UNIVERSITIES, i need to give my best shot in the test.

Help.

Whats cabt test?
Original post by Gent2324
you dont know how to revise maths?

i'm not really concerned about maths tbh I got a 9 at gcse
Original post by Anisha23456789
Whats cabt test?

computer adaptive baseline test
computer adaptive baseline test

Are you in Year 12 at the moment?
Original post by Anisha23456789
Are you in Year 12 at the moment?

yeah
Vocabulary
Mathematics
Non-verbal abilities

Help.

I had it and I did soooo bad on it. Its basically an IQ test and I ain't no Einstein lol. It's only for target grades not predicted grades. Unis don't look at target grades they're only for sixth forms to set you a target that you would normally succeed or at least reach it. I'm in year 12 too btw

Quick Reply

Latest