The Student Room Group

What can i do to make myself look more attractive and potentially get a date ?

Unfortunately for me, I'm a bit on the not attractive side which I'm finding incredibly hard to deal with now that I'm in my late teens and everyone's now in a relationship that I know (with the exception of me) Is there any hope whatsoever for me or am I going to be single for another 6 years maybe more.
Reply 1
Get a type 1 body. apparently women will be falling on their knee's for you if you are all skin and bones

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6129118
Reply 2
Original post by ANM775
Get a type 1 body. apparently women will be falling on their knee's for you if you are all skin and bones

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6129118

Where does a dad bod come in on that list? and I'm not a dad btw
Original post by Anonymous

Well... I think you answered your own question. Work on your weight.
Reply 4

Apparently girls love them

Spoiler

Reply 5
lmao the guy who just came in and said he'd date you deleted his post.

I guess the penny must of finally dropped you're a male.
Reply 6
Original post by ANM775
lmao the guy who just came in and said he'd date you deleted his post.

I guess the penny must of finally dropped you're a male.

XD yeah I'm a guy i thought id specified in my post but I've not
If there is one thing anime has taught me, it's that there are a million ways to score a wife.

The first step to these million ways, is to move to Japan. The second? Do anything.

Your future wife will meet you when you spill coffee on her, run her over with a truck, or even just wink at her (might be lucky enough to find Yandere-at-first-sight.)
Reply 8
Original post by Callicious
If there is one thing anime has taught me, it's that there are a million ways to score a wife.

The first step to these million ways, is to move to Japan. The second? Do anything.

Your future wife will meet you when you spill coffee on her, run her over with a truck, or even just wink at her (might be lucky enough to find Yandere-at-first-sight.)

Is Carlisle a top anime destination?
Is Carlisle a top anime destination?

If instead of truck-kun you get hit by a three-wheeled tractor, Carlisle is the place you'd get Isekai'd to.
Original post by Callicious
If instead of truck-kun you get hit by a three-wheeled tractor, Carlisle is the place you'd get Isekai'd to.

I'll probably just stick to my right hand for now thanks...
Unfortunately for me, I'm a bit on the not attractive side which I'm finding incredibly hard to deal with now that I'm in my late teens and everyone's now in a relationship that I know (with the exception of me) Is there any hope whatsoever for me or am I going to be single for another 6 years maybe more.

if you’re really worried, my tips:
- dress well (ur style can elevate ur face/make up for what’s missing sometimes)
- have a confident and attractive personality (personality can make up for what looks can’t sometimes)
- work out, eat well, smell nice, etc

Essentially look after urself and put more effort in your looks (change ur hairstyle? dye ur hair? pierce ur ears & get a diamond earring? etc)

hope that helps
Original post by periodt
if you’re really worried, my tips:
- dress well (ur style can elevate ur face/make up for what’s missing sometimes)
- have a confident and attractive personality (personality can make up for what looks can’t sometimes)
- work out, eat well, smell nice, etc

Essentially look after urself and put more effort in your looks (change ur hairstyle? dye ur hair? pierce ur ears & get a diamond earring? etc)

hope that helps

Yeah it honestly comes down to them having better options than me
I'll probably just stick to my right hand for now thanks...

In case the attachment doesn't work: https://imgur.com/a/CrU0anz

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending