The Student Room Group

Do you prefer staying in or going out during the autumn months?

Poll

Do you prefer staying in or going out?

August-Leaves-1920x1080.jpg

With autumn being only a few days away from now, do you prefer staying at home, or going outside/visiting places outside your home during the autumn/winter months? :undefined:woo
(edited 3 years ago)
Staying in. I’m too lazy to get ready to go out :redface:

Spoiler

Definitely staying in :yeah:
I love staying in during Autumn and Winter, switching on the TV and Radio and getting the lights on. I love the thought on hot chocolate, cold nights and wrapped up in bed with a hot water bottle
I'm indifferent really. depends where I need/want to go. weather doesn't really play a factor
Staying in :couchpotato:
I prefer staying in during all months...
Definitely stay in
Reply 8
Going out because the weather is perfect - except i get terrible allergies during the fall :/
Original post by Mesopotamian.
Staying in. I’m too lazy to get ready to go out :redface:

Spoiler

:undefined:five
I looooove jumpers! :undefined:awesome
They're so cozy :yep:
Original post by SuperiorPotato
Definitely staying in :yeah:

Yasssss :ahee: :penguinhug:
Original post by Student12327
I love staying in during Autumn and Winter, switching on the TV and Radio and getting the lights on. I love the thought on hot chocolate, cold nights and wrapped up in bed with a hot water bottle

Hot chocolate is the best! :undefined:love :five:
Oooo nice :tongue: What radio station would you listen to?

Original post by CoolCavy
Staying in :couchpotato:

:undefined:five :hugs:

Original post by artful_lounger
I prefer staying in during all months...

Same here tbh :lol: :giggle:
Original post by cloud_9_
Definitely stay in

:banana:Nice :wink:
Me too!
Original post by nyx2911
Going out because the weather is perfect - except i get terrible allergies during the fall :/

Awww nooo, allergies must be terrible - what is it that your allergic to? (you don't have to say what if you don't want to) :console:Is it like hayfever? Good to hear it hasn't put you off from going out :smile:
Reply 12
Out! The weather is perfect for a nice walk :tongue:
Original post by Chronoscope
Awww nooo, allergies must be terrible - what is it that your allergic to? (you don't have to say what if you don't want to) :console:Is it like hayfever? Good to hear it hasn't put you off from going out :smile:

I sneeze a lot during spring and autumn- pollen and dust really trigger my allergies. Here in India it gets quite dusty during the fall :/
Original post by Chronoscope
Hot chocolate is the best! :undefined:love
:five:
Oooo nice :tongue: What radio station would you listen to?

:undefined:five :hugs:

Same here tbh :lol: :giggle:

Probably Talksport :biggrin: or radio 1
Both - I like cosying up near the fireplace and having some comfy socks on and watching bake-off or my Turkish Netflix series
and I like going outside and enjoying the outdoors and jumping in leaves, going shopping in Leeds - going to Louis Vuitton and Harvey Nichols hehe- and getting an autumnal drink from Starbucks
and going out to get some more autumnal wardrobe pieces.
So yh I like staying inside and outside.
I used to love going out and watch the fall colors. But I cant ever since I developed a ragweed allergy.
Hibernation has already begun.
Reply 18
staying in.. but my puppy doesn't so..... :<
Original post by DiddyDec
Hibernation has already begun.

I disagree

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending