The Student Room Group

Change the university

Hello, I changed the University and I send the SFE CO1 form, how many days will take to appear the new university on my SFE account and after how many days I will receive an answer,thank you and good day to all.
Original post by Maria Raffa
Hello, I changed the University and I send the SFE CO1 form, how many days will take to appear the new university on my SFE account and after how many days I will receive an answer,thank you and good day to all.

Hi Maria,

Please allow up to 6 weeks to be re assessed after submitting the changes, if you are an SFE applicant then you can show your university your previous entitlement letter and ask them to manually confirm your registration so that your funding is released to you without delays even if the changes have not been assessed yet.
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi Maria,

Please allow up to 6 weeks to be re assessed after submitting the changes, if you are an SFE applicant then you can show your university your previous entitlement letter and ask them to manually confirm your registration so that your funding is released to you without delays even if the changes have not been assessed yet.
Thanks, Isaac

Thank you for the reply
Original post by Maria Raffa
Thank you for the reply

You're welcome :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending