The Student Room Group

Frontline 2021 Cohort

Hi there,

Has anyone applying to the Frontline graduate scheme starting in summer 2021 heard back from their video interview yet? If so, how long did it take?

Thank you!

Scroll to see replies

Hi!!
I did my video interview nearly two weeks ago and still havent heard back unfortunately! So I'm thinking maybe they are working through the application form stage first!
Hi, thanks for getting back to me!! How did you think your video interview went? I feel I may have let the nerves get to me a little 😭 And Yea that’s true! good luck with it I hope you hear soon!
Ahh I know, its really difficult to tell how it went! I think some answers were okay but others I struggled more with and have thought after of things I wish I'd said! How did you feel it went? Aw thank you, the same to you, good luck!
Original post by marbleskye
Ahh I know, its really difficult to tell how it went! I think some answers were okay but others I struggled more with and have thought after of things I wish I'd said! How did you feel it went? Aw thank you, the same to you, good luck!

Same here! Its so annoying when you're like 'why didn't I say that!' afterwards. It could have gone better but I'm hoping I managed to get some good points and my passion across but not sure ahhh. So frustrating not knowing and waiting haha!
Reply 5
I've read threads from previous years and some people, despite feeling like they have done absolutely terrible, were invited to the AC so stay positive xx
Reply 6
Original post by Laura25x
I've read threads from previous years and some people, despite feeling like they have done absolutely terrible, were invited to the AC so stay positive xx

Yes! I thought the same thing, sounds like people have gotten through in the past despite having felt they messed up the video interview. That said, I'm really worried :frown:
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 7
I was completely horrified by how quickly the time just trickled away as I was giving my rambling answer! And then it was so rushed towards the end, and I was just gabbling and laughing and panicking. I wish I had done a practice answer out loud in the 1.5-2mins as they had recommended, then I would have understood how succinct you have to be! Spent HOURS preparing for it. Complete waste of time :eek:
Reply 8
Forgot to say, I did mine this Sunday just gone, but not heard anything yet...it's only Thursday though. Has anyone else heard?
Reply 9
Original post by chlosko
Forgot to say, I did mine this Sunday just gone, but not heard anything yet...it's only Thursday though. Has anyone else heard?

There's another thread here about Frontline 2021 application and someone has said that they are still screening applications and doing video interviews so as far as I know no one has heard back just yet x
I personally think we'll hear something back next week at latest as the ACs are supposed to begin at the end of September.
Hi! I just got invited to interview, do you have any tips?
Reply 11
Original post by Brumstudent1

congraats! video or assessment centre?
Video:smile: Have you done it yet?
Reply 13
Hey, I got invited to the AC today after doing my video interview on the 2nd over 2 weeks ago so it takes quite a while for them to get back to you :smile:
Original post by franrm
Hey, I got invited to the AC today after doing my video interview on the 2nd over 2 weeks ago so it takes quite a while for them to get back to you :smile:

Congrats!! I guess I'll be waiting a while since I've done my interview on the 15th x
Hey, well done! I’m waiting on hearing back from the video interview. Just wondered is the AC going to be a virtual one this year? Or still held in London? Did they mention how it’ll work now given corona. Thanks :smile:
Original post by Alexstaceyy
Hey, well done! I’m waiting on hearing back from the video interview. Just wondered is the AC going to be a virtual one this year? Or still held in London? Did they mention how it’ll work now given corona. Thanks :smile:

Hello, on the other forum someone who has got to the assessment stage says it's virtual.
Reply 17
Original post by franrm

Thank you for letting us know, and congratulations!!! Finger crossed for the next stage!
I'm hoping, from reading what other people have said, that I will hear in the next couple of days... UGH, the suspense is killing me. So glad it's going to be virtual interviews though, that will be much less nerve-wracking.
Reply 18
Original post by Alexstaceyy

Yes, I've heard the assessment centres will online too. Not surprisingly, considering what's in the news! I'm in London, but I think it's great they are making it more accessible for everyone. No one trekking down, relying on dreadful Virgin trains :colondollar:
Reply 19
Original post by Brumstudent1

Sorry for the slow response. Congratulations on getting to video interview; I did mine and I think it went middling-to-awful. I hadn't realised how succinct your answers have to be, I was just rambling and running out of time. I also read on here that you can take a break between each question to sort of compose yourself, or whatever; I didn't realise this and just foolishly smashed through each successive question really quickly. So yeah, just take your time and be calm, but also to the point :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending