The Student Room Group

Rufus the red's rogue ramblings - I gotsta get grades.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by deadroseex
How are you 14?, I am 14 and you act so much more mature then me.

If you remember that inspirational things to get over crush thread it's all down to the pre-frontal cortex development. :colone::colone:
Original post by Rufus the red
If you remember that inspirational things to get over crush thread it's all down to the pre-frontal cortex development. :colone::colone:

Looks like yours developed a little earlier.
Original post by deadroseex
Looks like yours developed a little earlier.

Don't worry if you follow this thread your view of my 'maturity' will fall considerably. :biggrin:
𝕲𝖗𝖊𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝕽𝖚𝖋𝖚𝖘 𝖋𝖆𝖓𝖘!

I'm still quite new to TSR but I thought I'd start a blog to curb my propensity to cause threads to drift off course...........

Rules:
-Please humour me
-DON'T go on anon unless you have a very good reason (I will report it as off topic)
-Don't take me seriously unless it's about maths, trains or planes
-You can only troll if you post a photo of Charles Babbage, Alan Turing and Andrew wiles all together in the ISS first. :biggrin:

About me:
-I'm in year 10 and 14 years old
-I'm a nerdy introvert (why else would I be on TSR?)
-I like maths, trains, planes, old mechanical stuff and tinkering
-I like ripping into trolls (you have been warned)
-I'm also a fox

And with no further ado - Let the blog begin

Spoiler

Why are you still reading the first post? I said the blog has begun.

Spoiler

Don't know why that would be hard to compute?
Original post by mqb2766

Don't know why that would be hard to compute?

Good point but that's ignored as the trivial example - I should've mentioned that.
All the numbers up to 1022166 have been checked so far and it is generally accepted that there is no answer however there is no proof that there isn't a number satisfying the requirements other than the trivial example.
Does anyone else have teachers that they dislike and try and low-key mess with?
I've got an awful english teacher so I'm trying to stuff my work with song titles, references and lines. She hasn't noticed yet even after a piece of description that was at least 5% Led Zeppelin songs. :colone::colone:
Screenshot 2020-09-19 141811.jpg
Are you saying I should forgive her then get drunk and shoot her from a Mercedes-Benz when she next annoys me?
Are you saying I should forgive her then get drunk and shoot her from a Mercedes-Benz when she next annoys me?

Well, I mean that's one way to think of it but.. yeeeea
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by TalkTalkTalk...
Well, I mean that's one way to think of it but.. ye

Okay. :smile:

P.S. my first 5 notifications were all quotes. :tongue:
Does anyone else get told off by TSR for interacting with trolls rather than reporting them? :colone::colone:

I think that unless they are being offensive or very unproductive it should be okay to destroy them before the mods do it properly.
Reply 31
Im so glad to have another foxy friend in the blog community, this made my day :biggrin:

:hugs: ( tag me please )
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Im so glad to have another foxy friend in the blog community, this made my day :biggrin:

:hugs: ( tag me please )

As you wish.
@LovelyMrFox
Reply 33
As you wish.
@LovelyMrFox

:facepalm2:
Are you doing tags on updates is what I meant? And if so can I be added to the tag list :lol:
Original post by LovelyMrFox
:facepalm2:
Are you doing tags on updates is what I meant? And if so can I be added to the tag list :lol:

I tagged you in the first post so you are on the list. :smile:
'Bout that... It's more incoherent rambling.
It's a bit like Brexit: poorly planned, doesn't live up to expectations, only a few people are happy with it, a large public outcry, badly received, plagued by infighting, causes friends and family to fall out and will result in a large financial loss.

(But it doesn't mean a fat private school twaddler with a mop on his head gets control of an entire country).
NOOoOoOOoooooOOOOoOOOOOOoOooOoOO I'm late :frown: How could the universe go against me and lead me away from such a wonderful creation.
Original post by jellybellyb
NOOoOoOOoooooOOOOoOOOOOOoOooOoOO I'm late :frown: How could the universe go against me and lead me away from such a wonderful creation.

Easily.
Easily.

*cry cry* So sad
Original post by jellybellyb

well u seeeee

th.jpg

Quick Reply

Latest