Reply 60
Original post by chopinnocturne31
that’s so great! I’m so happy for you :hugs:

thunk yuuuuu
Yasss well done :rave:
Reply 62
:smile:
Original post by .Dezer.
If I forgot to tag anyone I am very sorry just let me know and I will put you in!

You forgot me. Well done on getting the job :smile:
WELL DONE DEZER!!

Spoiler

I'm really late because I was quite sick today, but well done @.Dezer.!:^_^:
Original post by KelsieTaylor

Aww I hope you’re feeling better :frown:
Original post by Chopinnocturne31
Aww I hope you’re feeling better :frown:

Thanks, I have a sore throat, but it's getting better.:h:
Thanks, I have a sore throat, but it's getting better.:h:

Aww gws :console:
Reply 69
Original post by StudentMania
You forgot me. Well done on getting the job :smile:

Sorrrryyy I will tag you in future updates!
Original post by Laurence010401
WELL DONE DEZER!!

Spoiler

Thx, and you bet I will ahaha

Thats ok I hope you get well soon!
Reply 70
Week-2 (14th-18th September 2020)
Maths: Alrighty, well I thought we were close to finishing the topics but apparently not we still have a couple lessons for both of the topics, nothing really exciting happened to be honest...I am going to be doing a lot of practice on both functions and further differentiation again today, because why not?

Chemistry: One of our teachers might have COVID, so we are going to miss like 2 weeks without him, and maybe even more, which is just great ya know...On the other side we have started buffers and neutralisation and I am trying to understand it, like in depth but I am struggling to so I have to have another look this weekend, oh ye and I also have to make some notes on blood buffers? She is still very scary but I think if I just prepare ahead of her class then everything will be fine!

Physics: OMG I am so annoyed about the PAG because I used change in y/change in x to calculate the gradient and in the moment I totally forgot about multiplying it by 4pie^2 and what I got was around 4 and I got scared that my results were super dodgey that I ask my m8 for his results instead, but it turned out that I got the closest value to g after all in the class I got something like 9.89, I also stuck his results over mine so I cant even change it anymore ahahaha...but other than that the practical went smoothly and I didn't fail. We also did another PAG with our other teacher on Count Rate, we did it as a class so there was basically no way I could have failed unless I decided to eat the radioactive source pahahahaah

Other stuff:
1) My training starts next week, according to my manager, for KFC
2) FLASHCARDS - I really dunno if I should do them because they are time consuming and I feel like I just wont use them I could use other people's opinion on this!
3) Have to complete chores today and tommorow uhhhh
4)Personal statement 1 hour per day

Overall this week, has been very tiring as well, still catching up on everything, and making sure I can start doing exam practice soon!!!. I cant wait for the training next week!!!

Tags

Spoiler

(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 71
I wonder where everyone is?
Original post by .Dezer.

I’m here! :biggrin:
Original post by .Dezer.

I haven’t been on in a while bc school has been soo busy sorry. I’m applying on Monday which is so scary :cry:
:wavey: can I have a tag please?
If you don’t feel like you’ll use the flash cards then there’s not much point in making them tbh :smile:
Hope the job training goes well!!
Original post by .Dezer.

im hereeeeee
Reply 77
Original post by 5hyl33n
I’m here! :biggrin:

I swear none of these notifications came through!!
Original post by Becca216
:wavey: can I have a tag please?

Sure thing!
Original post by laurawatt
If you don’t feel like you’ll use the flash cards then there’s not much point in making them tbh :smile:
Hope the job training goes well!!

I would if they are useful, but idk cus I have never used em before?
Original post by Laurence010401
im hereeeeee

Ooooh Hi

I haven’t been on in a while bc school has been soo busy sorry. I’m applying on Monday which is so scary :cry:

Its alright so have I...I need to start my second draft of my PS, but I feel like I have no supercurricular activites I can put on there...
Original post by .Dezer.
Its alright so have I...I need to start my second draft of my PS, but I feel like I have no supercurricular activites I can put on there...

You can put KFC down!
Reply 79
You can put KFC down!

how will that help?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending