The Student Room Group

year 13 resit 2021

I couldn't find a thread for people taking the exam next summer instead of autumn so here it is 👍🏼would be interesting to know roughly how many people are doing the exams next year
I’m sitting just geo in the summer and sitting maths in like 3 weeks.
Original post by Super_M8rio
I’m sitting just geo in the summer and sitting maths in like 3 weeks.

Good luck..atleast u can get maths out of the way. What are you applying for?
Original post by Lookingzar
Good luck..atleast u can get maths out of the way. What are you applying for?

Hopefully I get at least an A. Accounting and Finance. If I get an A in maths I will be applying with AA achieved in maths and econ and then B predicted in Geo for the summer exam. I’m gonna apply for a mixture of aaa-aab courses . Wbu?
Hopefully I get at least an A. Accounting and Finance. If I get an A in maths I will be applying with AA achieved in maths and econ and then B predicted in Geo for the summer exam. I’m gonna apply for a mixture of aaa-aab courses . Wbu?

Nice you'll defo get a decent grade in geog if ur sitting next year anyway so that's good. I am still deciding what course as last year applied for chem but I've completely changed my mind. Sitting maths, chem and Spanish next summer and aiming for minimum AAA 😩
Nice you'll defo get a decent grade in geog if ur sitting next year anyway so that's good. I am still deciding what course as last year applied for chem but I've completely changed my mind. Sitting maths, chem and Spanish next summer and aiming for minimum AAA 😩

We’re gonna have to write a new ps ffs. I applied for econ last time so thats gonna be sm effort. Whats ur plan till the exams. After maths finishes im gonna work and gym while revising geo. Next years gonna be long af
I couldn't find a thread for people taking the exam next summer instead of autumn so here it is 👍🏼would be interesting to know roughly how many people are doing the exams next year

Doing next summer for Maths. Struggling at the moment to be productive tbh
Original post by etienne26
Doing next summer for Maths. Struggling at the moment to be productive tbh

Same here.. Are you sitting privately or at sixth form?
We’re gonna have to write a new ps ffs. I applied for econ last time so thats gonna be sm effort. Whats ur plan till the exams. After maths finishes im gonna work and gym while revising geo. Next years gonna be long af

I knoww really cba with the personal statement.. That's a good plan! You can spread ur revision out too which will be helpful . I'm thinking I need to grind tbh cos if the exams get cancelled again I'll have nothing to fall back on so need to get good grades throughout the year. I'll think about a job etc later as I'm back in sixth form so schedule is quite full😩
Same here.. Are you sitting privately or at sixth form?

At my sixth form
Original post by etienne26
At my sixth form

I'm at sixth form too but finding my teachers to be unhelpful and not very nice.. How's it been for you?
I'm at sixth form too but finding my teachers to be unhelpful and not very nice.. How's it been for you?

I have tried sending emails to them, they don't really care about me since I've left the school although still say they are 'there for support',. Luckily my head of sixth form is really nice and helpful and has helped me with setting up UCAS. My Maths teacher though still hasn't replied to my email I sent over two weeks ago and is not really nice unfortunately. Maybe they are more helpful to those doing autumn exams.

Quick Reply

Latest