Cool School Stories

Tell me cool story from when you were in school
I set the chemistry lab on fire by accident :innocent:
Original post by Chopinnocturne31
I set the chemistry lab on fire by accident :innocent:

w-what the
how the hell dyou do that
as in the entire room
A burglar was running away from the house we broke into, with police chasing him he broke into our school and was soon arrested in the playground.

Of course, I was absent that day.
Mate of mine tripped over a wheel chair and his whole body went over it
This new guy tried selling me a taser in Year 9 then got kicked out for having a knife a few months later
Spilt acid on my trousers and melted a hole in them
once got sent to the heads office for making videos of a fellow student of mine showing how he abuses his dog
on a trip a friend of mine purchased a lighter and started making flame throwers and got us in big trouble
all this was before year 11. Year 11 was laughs.
Original post by 2_versions
Mate of mine tripped over a wheel chair and his whole body went over it
This new guy tried selling me a taser in Year 9 then got kicked out for having a knife a few months later
Spilt acid on my trousers and melted a hole in them
once got sent to the heads office for making videos of a fellow student of mine showing how he abuses his dog
on a trip a friend of mine purchased a lighter and started making flame throwers and got us in big trouble
all this was before year 11. Year 11 was laughs.

this makes me realise just how boring my school is.
probs cos i'ts an all girls school and for some reson the teachers act really strict
Original post by TalkTalkTalk...
this makes me realise just how boring my school is.
probs cos i'ts an all girls school and for some reson the teachers act really strict

Well at the end of the day, it's all about what you make of it. Just try to have a good time with a big group of friends and things will happen randomly.
Original post by 2_versions
Well at the end of the day, it's all about what you make of it. Just try to have a good time with a big group of friends and things will happen randomly.

ur right
guess im gonna take 3 buckets of glue, water guns, duct tape, loads of string, a goose and a pig to school next monday.
w-what the
how the hell dyou do that
as in the entire room

Nooo, it was just on my table :lol: technically, it wasn’t my fault because we were doing a reflux reaction and the clips were plastic so the heat melted the plastic, caused it to set on fire, the flask then fell off and bam the table was on fire :awesome:
ur right
guess im gonna take 3 buckets of glue, water guns, duct tape, loads of string, a goose and a pig to school next monday.

PRSOM :lol:
i nearly set a teacher on fire once
Original post by Golderz Is Great
you say accident:biggrin:

Don’t expose me :teehee:

Quick Reply

Latest