The Student Room Group

Moodyness

Hi I am.new here and I would love other peoples advice the last few weeks I have become very moody and distance with my partner and normally I am very happy and cheerful I dont know what has changed and I am petrified that he is going to leave me I have told him that I am going to change and be there for him more but i am scared of messing up because i really do love him he has been there for me and he has supported me through so much and i dont ever want to loose that i dont know what is happening to me I dont know why I am being so moody can anyone please help me try and understand what is going on thank you.
Reply 1
Well, what's changed?
Reply 2
Original post by Pathway
Well, what's changed?

He has become distance with me which I dont blame him and I hate my self for becoming the person that I have become and I want to change the person that I am.
Reply 3
Have you pinpointed why you've been feeling moody? That seems like the first step you need to take, its also something that we unfortunately cannot answer for you.
Reply 4
Original post by Lesley1993
He has become distance with me which I dont blame him and I hate my self for becoming the person that I have become and I want to change the person that I am.

But did anything happen around the time your mood started to change? Don't hate yourself, people go through things. Self-hate will only breed more unhelpful feelings within yourself. Be kind to yourself, focus on improving your self-esteem. Patience and open communication is important in a relationship.
Reply 5
Original post by Pathway
But did anything happen around the time your mood started to change? Don't hate yourself, people go through things. Self-hate will only breed more unhelpful feelings within yourself. Be kind to yourself, focus on improving your self-esteem. Patience and open communication is important in a relationship.

No he was really supportive and trying to be there for me now there is noughting and I only have my self to blame
Reply 6
Original post by Lesley1993
No he was really supportive and trying to be there for me now there is noughting and I only have my self to blame

Right, well as you're not really answering my question, I can't really give much of an opinion. Perhaps you need to go to your GP. Therapy could help you out. There is no "blame" here. Sometimes mood just dips, can be because of trauma or other big life events, can be for seemingly no reason at all. If your boyfriend is not understanding or being kind to you, perhaps the relationship is no longer healthy and you guys need to talk.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending