The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i mean Nick Jonas married Priyanka Chopra.
Reply 2
Yes, not everyone is fit into your little box of generalizations and stereotypes...
Girl I'm indian as well. White boys aren't all that. Don't put them on a pedestal. Yeah they're attractive, but guys of other races are too. Don't get to fixated on them cos you'll come off as desperate, and that's off-putting.
But just for the info, from my experience white guys (younger white guys, like my age I'm talking late teens early twenties) tend to go for white girls
Reply 4
I'm Indian and will only say this; some do and some don't. The majority of the times though, they prefer white girls but Indian girls do have it easier dating interracially than say Indian guys..
(edited 3 years ago)
yesss they do
Original post by TJ1997
I'm Indian and will only say this; some do and some don't. The majority of the times though, they prefer white girls but Indian girls do have it easier dating interracially than say Indian guys..

Nahh if an Indian guy has good hygiene, works out and has some charisma he will definitely have it easier than an Indian girl that does the same, I've found white girls are a lot more open to dating other races
Original post by Anonymous
Nahh if an Indian guy has good hygiene, works out and has some charisma he will definitely have it easier than an Indian girl that does the same, I've found white girls are a lot more open to dating other races

why cuz white boys are all self righteous and stuck up?
Original post by owlknightdragon
why cuz white boys are all self righteous and stuck up?

You said that, not me...
Reply 9

Yeah of course, but your average Indian guy is not like this nor stands out in terms of looks. A lot of white girls might say they are open but looking at their dating history does give an insight as to their preferences; this isn't a uniform statement I know. Then again my experience with girls of all races is limited..
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by TJ1997
Yeah of course, but your average Indian guy is not like this nor stands out in terms of looks. A lot of white girls might say they are open but looking at their dating history does give an insight as to their preferences but this isn't a uniform statement I know. Then again my experience with girls of all races is limited..

very true
Original post by TJ1997
Yeah of course, but your average Indian guy is not like this nor stands out in terms of looks. A lot of white girls might say they are open but looking at their dating history does give an insight as to their preferences; this isn't a uniform statement I know. Then again my experience with girls of all races is limited..

So you're saying that the average Indian guy doesn't have good hygiene, doesn't work out and doesn't have charisma??? Looool that's quite insulting to them, though I'd have to agree that they tend to lack at least one of these things
Reply 12
So you're saying that the average Indian guy doesn't have good hygiene, doesn't work out and doesn't have charisma??? Looool that's quite insulting to them, though I'd have to agree that they tend to lack at least one of these things

Well I am an average Indian guy and no not insinuating those things in any way, but most aren't in great shape and aren't charismatic (excluding roadmen here). Most of the times it's down to cultural clashes too; the guys who don't really share in with asian culture/norms tend to do better with white girls..
Original post by TJ1997
Well I am an average Indian guy and no not insinuating those things in any way, but most aren't in great shape and aren't charismatic (excluding roadmen here). Most of the times it's down to cultural clashes too; the guys who don't really share in with asian culture/norms tend to do better with white girls..

Okay but I don't get this obsession that Indians have with white girls and white boys? I've met a lot of lovely white people but there's also a bunch of lovely people of other races.
do u like tall dark handsome men?
Original post by TJ1997

Plus this fetishization of white people is weird, they probably feel quite uncomfortable reading this type of question over and over again. I've literally seen this question over 10 times on tsr alone
Reply 16
Okay but I don't get this obsession that Indians have with white girls and white boys? I've met a lot of lovely white people but there's also a bunch of lovely people of other races.

I wish I knew the answer but probably has something to do with the fact that we live in a white majority country and it's quite likely that you'll fall for a white person.

Agreed, lots of decent people from all different races
Original post by TJ1997
I wish I knew the answer but probably has something to do with the fact that we live in a white majority country and it's quite likely that you'll fall for a white person.

Agreed, lots of decent people from all different races

yes completely true
I'm Sikh - not that religious and born in the UK. personally, I tend to go for white boys...but do white boys go for Indian girls or not.o

hiya
Reply 19
Plus this fetishization of white people is weird, they probably feel quite uncomfortable reading this type of question over and over again. I've literally seen this question over 10 times on tsr alone

It's not as common a couple pairing as say black man/white woman so hence the need to ask questions or gain some sort of validation from people. Yeah it does get repetitive but this won't be the last thread on this sort of stuff :lol:
(edited 3 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending