The Student Room Group

Social Life at BIMM and ICMP

Hi I am a student at ICMP and did a year course last year I had then decided to finish the degree at ICMP but had a change of heart recently and began to consider BIMM as I like the option of being able to switch to a different BIMM next year for example perhaps Brighton or Bristol. I also thought BIMM might be a more sociable and younger which is what i really wanted to get out of university. I'm very confused as to what I'm doing. Could anyone help me out and let me know which University they feel has the most uni life and the most fun. Thanks
(edited 3 years ago)
Hi! If you don't mind me asking is there any specific reason that prompted you considering to change school? I'm comparing these two schools for next year and was just interested to find out more about their campus life/non-curriculum activities. Thanks!

Original post by Florencee123
Hi I am a student at ICMP and did a year course last year I had then decided to finish the degree at ICMP but had a change of heart recently and began to consider BIMM as I like the option of being able to switch to a different BIMM next year for example perhaps Brighton or Bristol. I also thought BIMM might be a more sociable and younger which is what i really wanted to get out of university. I'm very confused as to what I'm doing. Could anyone help me out and let me know which University they feel has the most uni life and the most fun. Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest