The Student Room Group

Rufus the red's rogue ramblings - I gotsta get grades.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jellybellyb
You want to give me money :smile:

I know what I don't want and that's up there with bubonic plague
Original post by Rufus the red
I know what I don't want and that's up there with bubonic plague

It was worth a try ..
MY TURN
Rufus the REd wanna lend me some cash
https://getlol.info/puss-in-the-boots/
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by TalkTalkTalk...
MY TURN
Rufus the REd wanna lend me some cash
https://getlol.info/puss-in-the-boots/

I see you're putting down aaall the cards.
I see you're putting down aaall the cards.

pls iv not even started
Original post by TalkTalkTalk...
pls iv not even started

but ur gonna haf ta wait i need fooooood. c ya:hello:
abx6oalfhtl31.jpg
This has turned into a meme thread...

Spoiler

images.jpg

Spoiler

Spoiler

Not as good as foxes.
I've got badminton soon from 10-12 then a friend's party (only 3 people :colone:) and I've still got half a piece of english to do.
GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Spoiler

@LovelyMrFox @Sofie Rose @flumefan1 @Raptor Jesus @jellybellyb @parkerrr @DiddyDec @Dell PC 2 @khadijaaaxxxx @Synergy~ @markovchain17 @Unicorn2020 @deadroseex @Chopinnocturne31Tell me if I forgot to tag you. :biggrin:

Important update:

1) We must hold a moment of silence for the dead fox I drive past on my way back from badminton training.

2) I bought (from Ebay - I'm not made of money) and fixed a Hornby train for a friend's birthday and added interior detail so here it is before I give it to him - sigh...

Spoiler

@LovelyMrFox @Sofie Rose @flumefan1 @Raptor Jesus @jellybellyb @parkerrr @DiddyDec @ecolier @Dell PC 2 @khadijaaaxxxx @Vardhan95 @Synergy~ @markovchain17 @Hellohsjakodsmka @Unicorn2020 @deadroseex @Chopinnocturne31Tell me if I forgot to tag you. :biggrin:

Important update:

1) We must hold a moment of silence for the dead fox I drive past on my way back from badminton training.

2) I bought (from Ebay - I'm not made of money) and fixed a Hornby train for a friend's birthday and added interior detail so here it is before I give it to him - sigh...

Spoiler

I am quite impressed.
Original post by DiddyDec
I am quite impressed.

I do Airfix stuff so it wasn't that different except that the back didn't come off so I had to use my high tech cocktail stick with paint on the end method. :colone:
@LovelyMrFox @Sofie Rose @flumefan1 @Raptor Jesus @jellybellyb @parkerrr @DiddyDec @ecolier @Dell PC 2 @khadijaaaxxxx @Vardhan95 @Synergy~ @markovchain17 @Hellohsjakodsmka @Unicorn2020 @deadroseex @Chopinnocturne31Tell me if I forgot to tag you. :biggrin:

Important update:

Spoiler

awh poor fox :cry2:

Important update:

Spoiler

looks nice :clap2:also rip the fox...
I do Airfix stuff so it wasn't that different except that the back didn't come off so I had to use my high tech cocktail stick with paint on the end method. :colone:

I am well versed in painting models, I may not do it anymore but you are to be commended.
Original post by DiddyDec
I am well versed in painting models, I may not do it anymore but you are to be commended.

It's only the interior detail I did (I was tempted but as it's not for me I didn't do the exterior pipes) and I cleaned the metal pieces as they had got quite mucky.

Quick Reply

Latest