The Student Room Group

Psych conversion (Bachelor’s)

Has anyone done a psych conversion from a different course? What was your experience?
I did a Psychology conversion coming from a Forensic Chemistry BSc and found it very interesting. It's designed for those with little prior psychology knowledge so it's not too overwhelming and gives a decent broad overview of the subject as a whole.
Reply 2
Original post by bones-mccoy
I did a Psychology conversion coming from a Forensic Chemistry BSc and found it very interesting. It's designed for those with little prior psychology knowledge so it's not too overwhelming and gives a decent broad overview of the subject as a whole.

Was it a one year conversion? Do you think it was worth doing overall in terms of what you did afterwards and the opportunities and new direction you had?
Original post by gmunneh
Was it a one year conversion? Do you think it was worth doing overall in terms of what you did afterwards and the opportunities and new direction you had?

Yes, I did the Postgraduate Diploma but most courses these days are Masters. It was definitely worth doing for me as I want to become a psychologist and couldn't have gone onto further study without the conversion course.

Quick Reply

Latest