The Student Room Group

Let’s show of our iOS 14 Home Screens

Haven’t finished mine ⬇️
4F977A4E-E781-459C-A726-D2EF7F945C5A.jpg.jpeg
Your one is absolutely stunning compared to other people's I've seen. Times like this I wish I had a phone 😂
this reminded me to download the new update
i am now downloading the new update
Just me that’s kept mine the same? I feel like a lot of them are a bit tacky and the new update reminds me too much of android. I liked the simplicity of the iPhone software design and feel it’s a bit backwards and makes everything seem a bit cluttered.
Reply 4
Original post by deadroseex
Your one is absolutely stunning compared to other people's I've seen. Times like this I wish I had a phone 😂

Aha 🤣😂 tenks though:smile:
Reply 5
Original post by yeetouttawindow
this reminded me to download the new update
i am now downloading the new update

Alright 😉
Reply 6
Original post by Claydo66
Just me that’s kept mine the same? I feel like a lot of them are a bit tacky and the new update reminds me too much of android. I liked the simplicity of the iPhone software design and feel it’s a bit backwards and makes everything seem a bit cluttered.

Yh I kinda regret customising mine as I’m a lazy person in general if it wasn’t for tiktok I definitely would have left my Home Screen the same
I could download it on my other phone (iPhone 6S) but meh.
Reply 8
Original post by 1st superstar
I could download it on my other phone (iPhone 6S) but meh.

Lool alright 😁
Reply 9
I’m literally in the middle of doing mine lol. I’ve taken a break I’ll post it here once I’m done
Reply 10
Original post by Megxn0
I’m literally in the middle of doing mine lol. I’ve taken a break I’ll post it here once I’m done

Ooooooo
Can’t wait 🤩🤩
Moved to Mobile Phones :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending