The Student Room Group

how can i take my mind off my crush...

i'm 14, i want to focus on my studies but it's so hard. how do i get over him !!!
Exam certificates are forever, romances at 14 are not. You have already told us what you think is important, so focus on that.
Original post by Oxford Mum
Exam certificates are forever, romances at 14 are not. You have already told us what you think is important, so focus on that.

spoken like a true mother
Same here! I cannot get over them!
I can't study without spending hours daydreaming about them!
Here's some advice (I know it'll be hard, but it'll be the only way!)
1.) Ignore them, don't text them on socials! Don't search them!
2.) Keep it a secret! (Everyone know about my crush - the whole year knows about it!)
3.)Keep occupied, have friends that'll make sure that you don't obsess over them!
Less interaction, the better!
4.) Focus on yourself!

I am 14 too, revising for my GCSEs, but I can't stop thinking about them, everyone knows, but I am acting like I don't really like them!
Reply 4
Original post by DaydreamingTeen
Same here! I cannot get over them!
I can't study without spending hours daydreaming about them!
Here's some advice (I know it'll be hard, but it'll be the only way!)
1.) Ignore them, don't text them on socials! Don't search them!
2.) Keep it a secret! (Everyone know about my crush - the whole year knows about it!)
3.)Keep occupied, have friends that'll make sure that you don't obsess over them!
Less interaction, the better!
4.) Focus on yourself!

I am 14 too, revising for my GCSEs, but I can't stop thinking about them, everyone knows, but I am acting like I don't really like them!

ikr!! it's so hard! i try telling myself 'he's ugly n stupid' but's it's not workingggg LMAOO x
Original post by Anonymous
ikr!! it's so hard! i try telling myself 'he's ugly n stupid' but's it's not workingggg LMAOO x

Haha, sameee! That was me telling myself reasons to be put off them!!
But, instead with my wild imagination about them, I decided to write fantasy stories, and poems 😂
Reply 6
Haha, sameee! That was me telling myself reasons to be put off them!!
But, instead with my wild imagination about them, I decided to write fantasy stories, and poems 😂

AHAHA SAME !! it's so hard. then you're at school and they do something really hot in front of you and... you just cant cope.

AND WHEN THEY SAY UR NAME IN A SENTENCE OMFG BUTTERFLIES ahahaha
AHAHA SAME !! it's so hard. then you're at school and they do something really hot in front of you and... you just cant cope.

Ikrrr!! My heart explodes 💖💖💖

When you sit next to them thou!! My heart legit can't handle it 💓💓
Reply 9
When you sit next to them thou!! My heart legit can't handle it 💓💓

YES !!!
bro literally ask ur crush for help, then he'll lean over and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh <3

and make eye-contact and try to hold it ! :smile: x
im literally going through the same thing rn
it'll get better don't worry :hugs:
YES !!!
bro literally ask ur crush for help, then he'll lean over and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh <3

and make eye-contact and try to hold it ! :smile: x

Ikrrrr!
My feelings began when my TEACHER made us sit NEXT to eachother!!
LITERALLY, NEXT TO eachother!
If my feelings were as strong as now, my heart would EXPLODE within the first few SECOUNDS!!!
I had a massive crush at 14/15 on girl who also liked me. I used my need to do classwork and fear of letting any hint lose that I liked her s a distraction from her and most of the time it worked. I got A*AAB that year in exams.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending