The Student Room Group

Girls, I'm not going to complain about you wanting a guy taller than you, but...

I'm going to ask you about your weight.

Spoiler

Scroll to see replies

Thanks.:grin:
I am 5'1 and weigh below seven stone.
What's your weight?
Not really. I see no hypocrisy there at all
Reply 3
I think the double standard is that it's totally fine for a girl to reject a guy on the basis of his height (something he cannot change)

but if the guy rejects a girl on the basis that she is fat (aka unhealthy) then that is not ok and he is a shallow insensitive ***** for doing so
Nah I wouldn't mind telling you if I knew you
Original post by SuperiorPotato
Nah I wouldn't mind telling you if I knew you

What's your weight?

(I'm not OP btw)
Original post by 2_versions
What's your weight?

(I'm not OP btw)

Bruh idk you but last time I measured it (about a week ago I think) It was 53kg and I'm 5'7
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
I'm going to ask you about your weight.

Spoiler

mainly only fat girls are going to feel uncomfortable with that question
Damn, better get out of this thread. I'm both short (5'9) and fat (210lbs). :emo:
Bruh idk you but last time I measured it (about a week ago I think) It was 53kg and I'm 5'7

cool
Original post by Sabertooth
Damn, better get out of this thread. I'm both short (5'9) and fat (210lbs). :emo:

SHORT? And walk proudly screw what people think it's your body not their's
Lol I'm a girl and am 5"5 and 43kg
You can very easily see what someone's height or weight is (around that). Why the need to ask? How odd.

One likes a certain type or they don't. Everyone has a choice and they should. Why is that an issue?
Original post by 2_versions
cool

Why did you ask though? :rofl:
5’4, 68kg. Am I fat?😭someone pls tell me. What weight do I have to be to look slim?
Original post by ANM775
mainly only fat girls are going to feel uncomfortable with that question

I was previously a fat girl and I was always open about it and was not offended or uncomfortable about it if someone didn't find me attractive, so long as they weren't rude because that is unnecessary
did u get rejected recently
Why did you ask though? :rofl:

God knows man... :lol:
Original post by Anonymous
I was previously a fat girl and I was always open about it and was not offended or uncomfortable about it if someone didn't find me attractive, so long as they weren't rude because that is unnecessary

Now that is a healthy way of dealing with this, unlike the OP.
Original post by Sabertooth

Damn my G! You are 210 at only 5 '9. That's so peak! Madness.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending