The Student Room Group

Computer science gcse ( help )

hey I wanna do good for computing but idk how. Could
someone recommend YouTube channels / websites which I could make notes from for computer science?
Try looking at craigndave on youtube, check their website too
Reply 2
Original post by johnthebaptist27
Try looking at craigndave on youtube, check their website too

Is that all you used for computer science gcse ?
Original post by faista1
Is that all you used for computer science gcse ?

I used the CGP revision guide and craigndave yeah, our teachers for computer science weren't the best so craigndave definitely helped, and then the revision guide and like flashcards for revision.

Have a look at the specification for your exam board to find out exactly what you need to know.
Reply 4
I used the CGP revision guide and craigndave yeah, our teachers for computer science weren't the best so craigndave definitely helped, and then the revision guide and like flashcards for revision.

Have a look at the specification for your exam board to find out exactly what you need to know.

I do the same exact thing. Were you good at coding and what grade did you get?
Original post by faista1
I do the same exact thing. Were you good at coding and what grade did you get?

I think I was okay at coding yeah, annoyingly my year was the one where the coding part got cancelled because somebody leaked the question online hehe.
I got a 9 at GCSE.
Reply 6
I think I was okay at coding yeah, annoyingly my year was the one where the coding part got cancelled because somebody leaked the question online hehe.
I got a 9 at GCSE.

Wow , well done. Also lucky the coding part got removed, I find it really tricky

Quick Reply

Latest