The Student Room Group

Mossbourne Sixth Form

Anyone applying to mossbourne this year ? What are your predicted grades and subjects ?
Reply 1
when I was in yr 11 I applied for mossbourn and they generally want you to get grades 7 and above for most subjects especially the ones you choose to study. I applied to study bio, chem maths, and psychology and had grades 7s ish. I was accepted however I didn't enroll as I preferred to go somewhere else. Hope this helps :smile:
Thank you soo much like thank you thank you thank you I really appreciate this. That’s so amazing I hope your happy at your sixth form I was just wondering because I have mainly predicted grades of 7 so I was wondering if it was competitive enough Also do u have to do 4 subjects ? Thank u again
Original post by ashtoe
when I was in yr 11 I applied for mossbourn and they generally want you to get grades 7 and above for most subjects especially the ones you choose to study. I applied to study bio, chem maths, and psychology and had grades 7s ish. I was accepted however I didn't enroll as I preferred to go somewhere else. Hope this helps :smile:

Sorry I dont know how to directly reply to message I am using student room on my phone and I’m new so bear with me thank u for replying again I really appreciate it ^^^
Reply 4
Original post by _afzzz_
Thank you soo much like thank you thank you thank you I really appreciate this. That’s so amazing I hope your happy at your sixth form I was just wondering because I have mainly predicted grades of 7 so I was wondering if it was competitive enough Also do u have to do 4 subjects ? Thank u again

that's fine, I'm happy it helped. Most sixth forms ask you to choose four subjects just in case a subject isn't available. in mossbourn they don't recommend you to pick four subjects, so don't worry. So if I continued my education at mossbourn i would have only done bio chem and maths. Also, do you go to the secondary school, if so, it would be easier to get in without much competition. However, if like me, you are applying as an external, it would be easier for you to get in if you live in Hackney or close boroughs. Hope this helps :smile:
Original post by ashtoe
that's fine, I'm happy it helped. Most sixth forms ask you to choose four subjects just in case a subject isn't available. in mossbourn they don't recommend you to pick four subjects, so don't worry. So if I continued my education at mossbourn i would have only done bio chem and maths. Also, do you go to the secondary school, if so, it would be easier to get in without much competition. However, if like me, you are applying as an external, it would be easier for you to get in if you live in Hackney or close boroughs. Hope this helps :smile:

Thank u again this is very helpful. No I don’t attend the secondary school however I live in walthamstow which is right next to hackney. Do u think my mainly grade 7’s with a fouple of 8’s is competitive enough ?
Reply 6
Original post by _afzzz_
Thank u again this is very helpful. No I don’t attend the secondary school however I live in walthamstow which is right next to hackney. Do u think my mainly grade 7’s with a fouple of 8’s is competitive enough ?

yes, it should be enough. Good luck in choosing your sixth forms :smile:
Original post by ashtoe
yes, it should be enough. Good luck in choosing your sixth forms :smile:

Thank you so much I really appreciate it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending