The Student Room Group

Sex toys

I’m 15 I want to buy my first vibrator BUT my parents are very strict. My dad has gave me access to him savings account(we just use it as my account) I was wondering if I ordered a vibrator online if it would show up on the card and my dad would know ? Also any recommendations of where to buy discreetly ?
Ffs get a life
Love honey. Packaging is discreet. Can't remember how it appears on statement but presumably discreet.
Yes, it will show up on their bank statement. It won't say the item but it will say the company name, and in any case they're probably going to ask you what it was you bought...
Get one off Amazon.

Or in person. You can get a small selection in supermarkets and chemists these days. A little bullet vibe is a good place to start. Go through the self-service.

Whilst some places have company policies in terms of age, there is no legal restriction.
Go to horny jail
Reply 6
Ann Summers?
There's many discreet sites. Amazon doesn't show the purchase on the app or statement, but if your dad wants he has the legal right to call up the companies and ask what was purchased. It is his account after all. Amazon and other companies might require the post man to ask for a signature or ID as well...

Original post by Apachecow
Get one off Amazon.

Or in person. You can get a small selection in supermarkets and chemists these days. A little bullet vibe is a good place to start. Go through the self-service.

Whilst some places have company policies in terms of age, there is no legal restriction.

Since when do supermarkets and chemists sell sex toys? Protection and lube sure, but full blown vibes? Also, I'm sure they'd ask for ID
Original post by 2_versions
Since when do supermarkets and chemists sell sex toys? Protection and lube sure, but full blown vibes? Also, I'm sure they'd ask for ID

The Tesco near us has them with condoms and lube

https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/301893334

You even sometimes see the Durex ones in vending machines

https://previews.123rf.com/images/jwsc101/jwsc1011509/jwsc101150900035/46438807-condom-vending-machine-selling-durex-condoms-inside-a-public-toilet.jpg

never mind. wow. Tesco you filthy b*******
Original post by 2_versions
never mind. wow. Tesco you filthy b*******

Perfectly healthy to get horny and masturbate! Most people have them.....

Boots offering:
https://www.boots.com/wellness/condoms-sexual-health/adult-toys
Original post by Alicia_matheson
I’m 15 I want to buy my first vibrator BUT my parents are very strict. My dad has gave me access to him savings account(we just use it as my account) I was wondering if I ordered a vibrator online if it would show up on the card and my dad would know ? Also any recommendations of where to buy discreetly ?

if you really want to, i did something similar and ordered off amazon and did click and collect and I took my bag to the amazon collect area and put the parcel in my bag
Reply 12
Original post by Alicia_matheson

Ann summers shop somewhere?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending