The Student Room Group

Embarrassed when I women on tv in front of my family

I was watching tv with them and my mum was watching Corrie on YouTube then this particular vid came up and she caught me staring at the screen, now I feel embarrassed.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I was watching tv with them and my mum was watching Corrie on YouTube then this particular vid came up and she caught me staring at the screen, now I feel embarrassed.

Nothing wrong with being curious with what someone's watching on their phone. Better question is why is your mum watching corrie clips on YT when ITV has a website with the full episodes for free?
Reply 3
Original post by 2_versions
Nothing wrong with being curious with what someone's watching on their phone. Better question is why is your mum watching corrie clips on YT when ITV has a website with the full episodes for free?

It was on the tv
It was on the tv

So then what are you embarrassed about? Looking at TV when someone kisses?
Reply 5
So then what are you embarrassed about? Looking at TV when someone kisses?

I was staring at the revealing dress, play it
I also get embarrassed when I woman on TV.

On a serious note, what's the issue? If you were curious then you were curious, nothing wrong with it.
i don't think there's anything wrong with that haha
how old are you?
Reply 8
Original post by MidgetFever
I also get embarrassed when I woman on TV.

On a serious note, what's the issue? If you were curious then you were curious, nothing wrong with it.

Did you play the vid?
Reply 9
Original post by khadijaaaxxxx
i don't think there's anything wrong with that haha
how old are you?

I've watched the video yes, it seems a bit trivial to be honest. Assuming you're a guy, your mum probably knows that you've been getting more sexually active - she probably has known for years.
Relatable. You sense your parents are laughing innit? That kind of thing. I get it too. I’m 25.. my parents are fully aware I have a thing for pretty faces as well. They just laugh at things like this. Lol. It’s why I don’t watch tv with them, I know for a fact they laugh when they see I like someone.

It’s bait, and we don’t like that. I guess that’s what it is.
I've watched the video yes, it seems a bit trivial to be honest. Assuming you're a guy, your mum probably knows that you've been getting more sexually active - she probably has known for years.

Yes I’m a guy and I don’t know
What??? What are you on about OP? Where is the embarrassment?
Reply 14
I generally don't get embarrassed watching stuff in front of my parents and neither should you.

I remember like 10yrs ago I was watching 90210 and my dad and sister walked in, and just as they walked in a gay scene started ... I started feeling very uncomfortable when they started kissing. I glanced over at my dad and his face said it all really...

when my sister was gone he had a go at me for watching it in front of her :confused:

wasn't my fault. There was literally no warning that scene was about to happen.
Reply 15
Yes I’m a guy and I don’t know

where do kids anxieties and issues about sex come from? Obviously clueless parents!
Original post by mgi
where do kids anxieties and issues about sex come from? Obviously clueless parents!

I’m not a kid lmao
Reply 17
I’m not a kid lmao

To your parents you are while you live with them! What is the real reason for your embarrassment? Do you suppose that your parents don't get er...physically active still?
Original post by mgi
To your parents you are while you live with them! What is the real reason for your embarrassment? Do you suppose that your parents don't get er...physically active still?

Dunno bro

I got an erection once when my mum put on some fashion show with scantily clad women walking down the catwalk. Now that was embarrassing :facepalm: :eek:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending