im new to this
Original post by Anonymous
yh like WHAT shop
im new to this

A simple google search might help you
Original post by Anonymous
yh like WHAT shop
im new to this

Asda, Sainsbury’s, Tesco, fuel station when you next fill up your car with fuel ask the guy for a vape
vaping isn't good for you
but if you want one, you can either get some online or at vape shops
Original post by khadijaaaxxxx
vaping isn't good for you
but if you want one, you can either get some online or at vape shops

Thanks, Captain obvious.
Vape shops and petrol stations. I would suggest you do a LOT of research into vapes before you buy one. The fact you don't know where to get them in the first place is concerning. Don't be the guy to buy a mod and end up burning through 10 coils a month because you didn't research your juice.
Original post by Raymondsantos
Thanks, Captain obvious.

yeah but to be fair, she did answer the OP's question.
Reply 9
Original post by 2_versions
Vape shops and petrol stations. I would suggest you do a LOT of research into vapes before you buy one. The fact you don't know where to get them in the first place is concerning. Don't be the guy to buy a mod and end up burning through 10 coils a month because you didn't research your juice.

gotcha gotcha
will do so
im a girl btw
Pretty much every town in the UK has at least two vape shops.

Who researches juice? I just buy it for the flavour.
Original post by DiddyDec
Pretty much every town in the UK has at least two vape shops.

Who researches juice? I just buy it for the flavour.

Well you need to balance your PG/VG in a lot of them to ensure you don't leak. I think it's the PG which you want more of to prevent leaking, I might be wrong it's been a long time. You also need to know if you can handle salt nic in certain pods - because some will leak or burn through the coil straight away. You could go 50/50 up to 15mg without destroying coils, but even then you're pod is always going to be sticky from leaking. Depends what you're using to be honest.
Well you need to balance your PG/VG in a lot of them to ensure you don't leak. I think it's the PG which you want more of to prevent leaking, I might be wrong it's been a long time. You also need to know if you can handle salt nic in certain pods - because some will leak or burn through the coil straight away. You could go 50/50 up to 15mg without destroying coils, but even then you're pod is always going to be sticky from leaking. Depends what you're using to be honest.

That is news to me :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending