The Student Room Group

No friends.........

I dont really have friends , like they fallow me on snap and instar but no meaning full ones , I am just "friend" with them because I go to school with them they are more like school colleague. I dont have any meaning full ones u know what I mean or am my asking for too much idk how friends work
Reply 1
A true friendship is established after a long time.
Same thing my dude - I feel like I am missing out on my "golden years"
It sucks
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Same thing my dude - I feel like I am missing out on my "golden years"
It sucks

feel your pain ;(
do u wanna be friends x :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Vanessa Chuah
do u wanna be friends x :smile:

ok :smile:
Can I give you advice?

If you are in year 8 - 10, it looks really good to have gf/ bf (ok maybe not in love type) but just a friend that is of the opposite sex. Just go up to them bravely and try talking to them. Pick someone who will be nice back to you.
Reply 7
Original post by AlexRiley234
Can I give you advice?

If you are in year 8 - 10, it looks really good to have gf/ bf (ok maybe not in love type) but just a friend that is of the opposite sex. Just go up to them bravely and try talking to them. Pick someone who will be nice back to you.

i dont have problem with talking to people yr 13 btw ............................................ anyway hope i get a new start in uni just a but sad
Reply 8
i dont have problem with talking to people yr 13 btw ............................................ anyway hope i get a new start in uni just a but sad

just a bit sad*
ok :smile:

can u pm me lol x
can u pm me lol x

how old are you ?
can you pm me?? ill be your friend
how old are you ?

i'm about to be 15 soon , wbu