The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Official Edge Hill University 2021 applicant thread

:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Edge Hill University for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

Scroll to see replies

Hi! I’ve applied to Edge Hill to study Mental Health Nursing. I’m a mature student so already have my Al-Levels in Psychology, English Language and Law. Good luck to everyone applying!
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Original post by laurakate94
Hi! I’ve applied to Edge Hill to study Mental Health Nursing. I’m a mature student so already have my Al-Levels in Psychology, English Language and Law. Good luck to everyone applying!

I am also applying for Edge Hill doing mental health nursing! I’m currently doing psychology, criminology and business at college, have you got any other uni choices or is it just edge hill?😊
Secondary Maths teaching, currently study maths, Financial studies and ict
Original post by Anonymous
I am also applying for Edge Hill doing mental health nursing! I’m currently doing psychology, criminology and business at college, have you got any other uni choices or is it just edge hill?😊

Hi! I've applied for UCLan, Chester and Salford too. Are you applying for any others? I am a mature student (26yo) so already have my A-Level results :smile: Good luck with your exams!
Original post by laurakate94
Hi! I've applied for UCLan, Chester and Salford too. Are you applying for any others? I am a mature student (26yo) so already have my A-Level results :smile: Good luck with your exams!

I’m applying for Edge Hill, Uni of Manchester, York, Uni of Leeds and Liverpool John Moores with edge hill being my first choice. I joined a nursing group on Facebook and the majority in it after mature students aswell!! Thank you and good luck with your applications😊
I’m applying for Edge Hill, Uni of Manchester, York, Uni of Leeds and Liverpool John Moores with edge hill being my first choice. I joined a nursing group on Facebook and the majority in it after mature students aswell!! Thank you and good luck with your applications😊

I've also joined the Facebook group! I've literally just received an invite to an interview in 2 weeks time for Edge Hill! We might end up studying together! :smile:
I received an invite to an interview today too 😁 I can't find the FB group, can someone point me in the right direction please 😊
Original post by Cat83erine
I received an invite to an interview today too 😁 I can't find the FB group, can someone point me in the right direction please 😊

Woohoo! is yours the 21st October too?

The group is called Nursing applicants 2021. It's private but you should be able to search and request to join :smile:
Yes! 😁 on UCAS it says I will get more information, so far I just have a date and time.

I will take a look on FB for the group, thank you 😊
Original post by Manooka
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Edge Hill University for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

If you’re interested in studying at Edge Hill, why not visit one of our virtual Subject Tasters from 2nd November 13th November? Have the opportunity to explore your chosen subject, gain a sense of university-level teaching, speak to current students and find advice and support to help you make your Higher Education choices!

Visit us here to book: https://www.edgehill.ac.uk/studentrecruitment/upcoming-subject-tasters/
Hi! I'm applying for dance at Edge Hill 2021. I currently study dance, psychology, ans maths at A-Level :smile:
Reply 12

I am also applying for mental health nursing at Edge Hill! I'm currently studying Business, English Lit and Politics! I hope my options doesn't affect my chances as I love the uni and am so desperate to do the course! Hope to see you all next year :smile:
Original post by cadhlaa
I am also applying for mental health nursing at Edge Hill! I'm currently studying Business, English Lit and Politics! I hope my options doesn't affect my chances as I love the uni and am so desperate to do the course! Hope to see you all next year :smile:

Wow that is good to hear! It’s such a good uni I’m so lucky to have it so close to home I love it😊
Hey I’ve applied to Edge Hill to study childhood and youth studies with criminology in 2021xxx!! I live like four hours away from edge hill so have not idea what the towns like or anything !
Reply 15
Original post by Panashe21
Hey I’ve applied to Edge Hill to study childhood and youth studies with criminology in 2021xxx!! I live like four hours away from edge hill so have not idea what the towns like or anything !

Hi!

I live like 2.5hours away and I took a trip down to the area a couple of months ago and it’s so lovely if you’re looking for a more homely feel town! It’s close to liverpool aswell so the nightlife isn’t bad either - depends what you’re looking for! (Anyone feel free to correct me..?)
That’s good to hear , is it ur first choice and how far is it from Liverpool !
Original post by Panashe21
That’s good to hear , is it ur first choice and how far is it from Liverpool !

Hey, the uni is about 30 mins by train from Liverpool and about a 20/25 min drive x
I’m applying for educational psychology and I love the campus it’s so pretty .Has anyone know if they’ve started offering spaces yet ?
(edited 3 years ago)
Just received my offer from edge hill to do educational psychology 😊😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending