The Student Room Group

Everybody knows my crush

Crush and me have been friends for like 5 yrrs now and recently people have started suspecting I have a crush on her. I did not say anything to anyone, so no idea about how word of mouth started. I havent spoken to my crush about this, or ever asked her out or said I liked her. Currently we are ignoring the stuff going around and are both treating each other like normal. My crush has a bf already , as well.

What do I do
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

nothing
just go for it
youll regret it later
If your crush is already in a relationship then you don't stand to benefit by telling her you have a crush on her.
Original post by BlackkQueen12
nothing
just go for it
youll regret it later

OP's friend has a boyfriend, do you really think that's properly respecting their relationship?
Original post by tiktoksensation
If your crush is already in a relationship then you don't stand to benefit by telling her you have a crush on her.

She doesn't know that I have a crush on her. Shr just heard everyone else say that I do but I don't know how that started because I never told anyone not even her. I haven't asked her out cos she's is another relstionship
Original post by JustOneMoreThing
OP's friend has a boyfriend, do you really think that's properly respecting their relationship?

oops

didnt seem to register that part

WELL
if that's the case then you have to let your feelings die down

ignore everyone and try to focus on yourself

shoot get closer to friends and maybe you'll end up liking someone else

Im not gonna ask her out, while she has a bf
Original post by AlexRiley234
She doesn't know that I have a crush on her. Shr just heard everyone else say that I do but I don't know how that started because I never told anyone not even her. I haven't asked her out cos she's is another relstionship

It doesn't matter what anyone else says. But I wouldn't confirm these rumours if she's already in a relationship. It'll only damage the friendship between you.
Dont tell her if shes in a relationship
Just think if you were in a relationship w a girl would you want a guy telling her he likes her?
Im not gonna ask her out, while she has a bf

I don't remember telling you to.
It doesn't matter what anyone else says. But I wouldn't confirm these rumours if she's already in a relationship. It'll only damage the friendship between you.

Ok, she is already hesitant of the rumours. She doesn't believe them I have lied to her and told her it isn't true. I feel bad lying to her, but it is sort of a white lie
Thanks for your help.

I don't remember telling you to.

I am agreeing with what you said earlier
Ok, she is already hesitant of the rumours. I have lied to her and told her it isn't true. I feel bad lying to her, but it is sort of a white lie

It's difficult to take but it's not healthy to pursue someone in a relationship. You'll never get what you want. Think about whether or not you want to risk your friendship just to tell her you have a crush on her.
ahhh this reminds me of childhood

sxjncdskvn;dfkvdfvfdnvdflv

why do friends seem to do the dirtiest things yeah?
It's difficult to take but it's not healthy to pursue someone in a relationship. You'll never get what you want. Think about whether or not you want to risk your friendship just to tell her you have a crush on her.

No, I'd rather have a friendship with her. I can ask her out when she doesn't have a bf.
Original post by BlackkQueen12
ahhh this reminds me of childhood

sxjncdskvn;dfkvdfvfdnvdflv

why do friends seem to do the dirtiest things yeah?

What do you mean? We haven't done anything together.
No, I'd rather have a friendship with her. I can ask her out when she doesn't have a bf.

Exactly. Better as friends than having no relationship with her at all. If she becomes single then you can shoot your shot if you feel it's right.
Should I avoid her a bit to let the talk die down, or will this just make her more suspicuous
Exactly. Better as friends than having no relationship with her at all. If she becomes single then you can shoot your shot if you feel it's right.

I definitely will 😀
Should I avoid her a bit to let the talk die down, or will this just make her more suspicuous

There's no need to avoid her. Avoiding her might actually make her more suspicious.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending