The Student Room Group

what science are you worst at?

My weakest spot is electricity and springs. I was going over an exam and had no clue what the dude was talking about hence the idea to make this thread🙃
Reply 1
hehe. same :3 ironically I am basing my DT project on them for some reason 🤣
Physics is so so so so hard
Reply 3
Original post by harrysbar
Physics is so so so so hard

that's why I love it :biggrin: that, and because I find mechanisms, maths, quantum, and astronomical type stuff fascinating.
then the ol' electron comes along to ruin the moment :frown:
Original post by β0b
that's why I love it :biggrin: that, and because I find mechanisms, maths, quantum, and astronomical type stuff fascinating.
then the ol' electron comes along to ruin the moment :frown:

I just can't relate :frown:
Reply 5
I just can't relate :frown:

what sciences have you chosen/would you consider doing?
Original post by β0b
what sciences have you chosen/would you consider doing?

When I was at school the only science I could understand was Biology - I'm more of an English/History/Sociology/Psychology sort of person. I just think my brain is wired differently to a scientists although I do respect them a lot
i absolutely adore chemistry and biology
but physics is my downfall :/
Original post by khadijaaaxxxx
i absolutely adore chemistry and biology
but physics is my downfall :/

there we go....physics causing problems again
Biology
Reply 10
When I was at school the only science I could understand was Biology - I'm more of an English/History/Sociology/Psychology sort of person. I just think my brain is wired differently to a scientists although I do respect them a lot

ah, that's fair. I am pretty good at English and reading into things, but memorizing terms, dates, and all that is really not my thing. I get by with logic usually. however, due to my slow thought process, this isn't really the most effective route for myself 😅
just as you have an appreciation for the more materialistic sciences, I have an appreciation for the philosophical and mental sciences :3
Got an A in all 3 which is good for a person who is **** at maths. Bio and physics was calm.

Spoiler

Original post by β0b
My weakest spot is electricity and springs. I was going over an exam and had no clue what the dude was talking about hence the idea to make this thread🙃

All of them
Physics
Not all aspects of physics, I really enjoyed quantum physics, but electricity and some of the more complex mechanics which require application of several topics really killed me
Chemistry, just find it ages me by 60 years each time I was to do it.

Plus my degree is literally all about bio-mechanics so I kinda had to like physics and biology. Didn't enjoy physics though struggled with everything theoretical as I'm a down to earth kinda person, but I at least enjoyed it enough to do it.
Physics, I kept getting into trouble for welding things to my desk :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest