The Student Room Group

I’m desperate, female and attractive but single AMA

As above

Scroll to see replies

Not sure why you're interested in wiring them money?
Why did you think this thread was a good idea?
Have you considered personality might be at fault here? I'm not saying it is, I don't know you, just using deduction to try to figure out why you'd be single if you're attractive and looking for someone. There's still loads of other possibilities of course. Why do you think you're single?
naaahhh im attractive
Yep, as 2_versions mentioned, it may have to do with your personality.

Also, how you expect others to treat you may have a bearing on this.
Reply 6
Looks dont mean everything.
Bank account first. Amateur.
Original post by 2_versions
Have you considered personality might be at fault here? I'm not saying it is, I don't know you, just using deduction to try to figure out why you'd be single if you're attractive and looking for someone. There's still loads of other possibilities of course. Why do you think you're single?

Or its a 58 year old lorry driver from Grimsby named Burt who is delivering fish.
Not everyone who posts on TSR tells the truth.
Original post by Justvisited
Not sure why you're interested in wiring them money?

Ecoler may not be the brightest, but I suspect he means he will transfer a £1 bonus for every £100 the OP spends on his professional consultation and therapy services..
Let (Σ,hab,Kab)(\Sigma, h_{ab}, K_{ab}) be a geodesically complete, asymptotically flat initial data set for the vacuum Einstein equation. Is the maximal Cauchy development of this initial data generically inextendible?
Original post by 999tigger
Or its a 58 year old lorry driver from Grimsby named Burt who is delivering fish.
Not everyone who posts on TSR tells the truth.

Sounds like a catch to me. Get it? Fish? :erm:... I'm turning into smka.
Original post by BlackkQueen12
naaahhh im attractive

Personality matters, and don’t assume you can completely stun every guy you meet with your looks
Original post by Anonymous
As above

Do you put yourself out there? Speak to different people, go out, flirt, etc. ?
Do the work from your part in essence.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by 15Characters...
Let (Σ,hab,Kab)(\Sigma, h_{ab}, K_{ab}) be a geodesically complete, asymptotically flat initial data set for the vacuum Einstein equation. Is the maximal Cauchy development of this initial data generically inextendible?

What a PhD student thing to say😂

And is the answer no? 🤭
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Synergy~
What a PhD student thing to say😂

And is the answer no? 🤭

I just like asking stupid questions on AMAs :laugh:.

Spoiler

(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 16
Desperate, how? For the loo? You're a West Brom fan? You haven't seen 'Citizen Kane' and want to know what Rosebud is?
Are you desperate enough to tell or show us how attractive you are?
the way you just assume your attractive :toofunny:
Original post by Anonymous
Personality matters, and don’t assume you can completely stun every guy you meet with your looks

hey
it was a joke
lol thats the only reason I get relationships in general is bc of my personality

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending