Scroll to see replies

hellloo. could i be added to the tag list please :smile:
Original post by chloeebrown09
hellloo. could i be added to the tag list please :smile:

Sure
You are strong, you are so so strong x
Original post by Roses & Dreams
You are strong, you are so so strong x

Thank you x that made me feel so happy I’ll never understand why people see me like that but thank you xx
Original post by LovingLucy
Wednesday
Hey guys how are you all? I feel like I haven’t asked you guys that enough I’m good have had a few hiccups if you want me to be honest which is what this is all about being honest my anxiety has been peaking a little bit which I’ve been dealing with it does make me sad that this is happening again but I’ll be good, anyone who’s going through this like me here’s some advice, close your eyes, breathe if any tears start forming wipe them away before they fall, stop your hands from moving lots Put them in your lap if this helps and distract yourself. If anyone else has advice please Share.

So lessons I first had double Ancient Rome history which was good we started a documentary on ausgustus who’s actually so interesting so I really enjoyed that apart from that just a lot of writing. Then I had philosophy I emailed my teacher and he explained it but I still really struggled today in the lesson but I’ll be fine.

Confidence boost time lucy

YOU WILL DO GREAT LUCY DO NOT GIVE UP AND DONT LET ANXIETY BEAT YOU:u:
Original post by Golderz Is Great
Confidence boost time lucy

YOU WILL DO GREAT LUCY DO NOT GIVE UP AND DONT LET ANXIETY BEAT YOU:u:

Thank you :smile:
Thank you x that made me feel so happy I’ll never understand why people see me like that but thank you xx

They see you like that because you are strong Lucy, a character trait cannot be overlooked.
Original post by Roses & Dreams
They see you like that because you are strong Lucy, a character trait cannot be overlooked.

Thank you
Thank you

because your great people on here can see that lucy but your anxious like me so you never know it:biggrin:
because your great people on here can see that lucy but your anxious like me so you never know it:biggrin:

😁 thank you
Thursday
Hey guys how are you all I’m exhausted I was reminded yesterday I’m at home next week which makes me really sad.
So lessons I had form which was boring but also nice as I got to chat to my new friend, I then had a free double where I went and sat in town with them and chatted to them and they got dominos. I then had English language which I have to say was kinda boring as her sheet was confusing finally I had ancient history which was really good as I like my teacher. Xx
Thursday
Hey guys how are you all I’m exhausted I was reminded yesterday I’m at home next week which makes me really sad.
So lessons I had form which was boring but also nice as I got to chat to my new friend, I then had a free double where I went and sat in town with them and chatted to them and they got dominos. I then had English language which I have to say was kinda boring as her sheet was confusing finally I had ancient history which was really good as I like my teacher. Xx

How are you getting on and I dont mean at collage

I mean in yourself are you happy?:biggrin:
I have anxiety so i know how bad it gets lucy thats all:smile:
Thursday

Bro I swear foooorm is so boooooring

Glad you’rs enjoying yout subjects, think as long as that’s that, you’ll be fine 🤷🏻*♂️
Monday
Hey Guys I’m aware that I missed my weekend post and my Friday one but I didn’t really want to in the end.in conclusion I met some amazing friends who I’ve spoken to loads over the weekend and I’m loving being in college still kinda stressed but I’m good.

Ok today I’m back at home which I hate as I miss being in there were some nice discussions today, I had both English and both histories which was good I got some homework which I need to do at some point this week before Thursday I’m really sleepy at the moment so I’m going to watch Harry Potter xxxxx
Monday
Hey Guys I’m aware that I missed my weekend post and my Friday one but I didn’t really want to in the end.in conclusion I met some amazing friends who I’ve spoken to loads over the weekend and I’m loving being in college still kinda stressed but I’m good.

Ok today I’m back at home which I hate as I miss being in there were some nice discussions today, I had both English and both histories which was good I got some homework which I need to do at some point this week before Thursday I’m really sleepy at the moment so I’m going to watch Harry Potter xxxxx

given that your anxious was it easy making new friends at collage or are they people that you already knew?
given that your anxious was it easy making new friends at collage or are they people that you already knew?

No I didn’t know any of them at all but I made friends with them quickly
No I didn’t know any of them at all but I made friends with them quickly

your better at making friends than me then:biggrin:
your better at making friends than me then:biggrin:

same. my social anxiety would have been like
5aa9d0ec346e9.jpeg
Monday

Glad to hear you have settled in well :woo: :hugs:
Aaaaaaaaahhh I’m excited now they’re making season 6 of prison break

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending