The Student Room Group

Guidance on the Oxford application process

I’m an incoming law student at Pembroke, Oxford. I’m happy to offer advice and guidance on personal statements or answer any questions related to the Oxford application process as a whole. Ask away.
Reply 1
how were your gsce's and what all books did you mention in your PS?
how did you prep for LNAT and what was your score?
Original post by nyx2911
how were your gsce's and what all books did you mention in your PS?
how did you prep for LNAT and what was your score?

Hi Nyx! Been seeing you on other threads. When is ur LNAT? I am taking mine on the 14th of Oct, I am currently not in a good position I guess. I got 22 for arbitio free test, and I am not sure what other resources to use. My main problem is that it is very hard to tackle the meaning of difficult texts. I am not even sure whether I have enough time left but I will keep prepping! Good Luck!
Reply 3
Original post by brandon1102
Hi Nyx! Been seeing you on other threads. When is ur LNAT? I am taking mine on the 14th of Oct, I am currently not in a good position I guess. I got 22 for arbitio free test, and I am not sure what other resources to use. My main problem is that it is very hard to tackle the meaning of difficult texts. I am not even sure whether I have enough time left but I will keep prepping! Good Luck!

Yeah ooops:/ I’m super nervous about the application process and prepping for this test - just want to know if I can do anything else to improve yk . Oh man all the best for your test! I got mine on the 13th !
Original post by nyx2911
Yeah ooops:/ I’m super nervous about the application process and prepping for this test - just want to know if I can do anything else to improve yk . Oh man all the best for your test! I got mine on the 13th !

Mine is on the 5th and I'm so scared. I've also been using Arbitio but my results have been fluctuating so much, one day I got 29 and the day afterwards I got 21 :frown:
Reply 5
Original post by ttomato
Mine is on the 5th and I'm so scared. I've also been using Arbitio but my results have been fluctuating so much, one day I got 29 and the day afterwards I got 21 :frown:

All the best mate! I’m starting arbitio now with a friend and only have 2 weeks to prep for it :// do let us know how difficult/easy you found the real test to be !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending