The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hmmm it's mainly for students on here. Maybe you're studying life ? :wink:
Reply 2
Original post by zetasigma
Hmmm it's mainly for students on here. Maybe you're studying life ? :wink:

Nope, not studying a thing. I just wanted to hangout with people I don't even know. Hehe
Original post by Anonymous
I'm not going to reveal my username in case I get castigated. But I'm 29, single, live with my mother and have no social life. I'm not a student and still have my virginity. I'm an outcast, but who cares.

I'm only slightly younger than you there's plenty of users even older than 29 you'll fit right in.
Reply 4
Might one ask why you want to have no life outside of living at your mums house?
Reply 5
Original post by Napp
Might one ask why you want to have no life outside of living at your mums house?

Simple, I couldn't imagine a life without mummy.
No. Apparently, according to TSR, they consist of more than 10 million students a month. So you should be fine.
Simple, I couldn't imagine a life without mummy.

"Mummy".:lolwut:
Reply 8
Original post by Raymondsantos
"Mummy".:lolwut:

Whats wrong with "mummy"?
Calling her "mummy" is cute honestly!
We're all different, therefore it is fine.
Im 44, and studying for my CIPS, and daughters about to go to uni. I mainly go on parent room here, or if someone is asking for advice or opinion on a uni we been to on open day, then will try and help :smile:

I dont think any age is fine. As long as your a help to people, and not some keyboard warrior or some weirdo creep.
Original post by Ghostlady
Im 44, and studying for my CIPS, and daughters about to go to uni. I mainly go on parent room here, or if someone is asking for advice or opinion on a uni we been to on open day, then will try and help :smile:

I dont think any age is fine. As long as your a help to people, and not some keyboard warrior or some weirdo creep.

Have you ever heard of diversity or equality? Keyboard warriors and weirdo creeps are still human, therefore they matter just as much as everyone else.
No.
Im 28, will be 29 in a few months so no it's not weird and there are older people on here
You should be alarmed that your still a virgin (living at parents and having no social life are worth half being alarmed) but there are plenty of graduates around D&CA especially.

It's also quite amusing (and alarming) to read the relationships section and see how inept some of the younger generation are.
Original post by Rakas21
You should be alarmed that your still a virgin (living at parents and having no social life are worth half being alarmed) but there are plenty of graduates around D&CA especially.

It's also quite amusing (and alarming) to read the relationships section and see how inept some of the younger generation are.

There's nothing wrong or alarming with being a virgin or living with your mother at my age. We're all unique and I don't see why not having sex makes someone some kind of freak.
(No one else picking up the whiff of troll? no one? :tongue: )
Whats wrong with "mummy"?

Nothing. If that's your thing. Then it's fine. Sorry,
Original post by Rakas21

Why is it alarming? He may have a development disorder or experienced a traumatising event in his life that is impeding his social skills. So many reasons, why OP could be in his circumstance.

Latest